Friday, May 26, 2017

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

I've been lethargic and haven't been in the mood to do anything for a while now.  It's strange that I finally realized that it was because I was heartbroken.

I've gotten really good at reading the emotions of spirits, but for some reason I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed in reading my own.

I was laying there in bed and I was looking up at the ceiling thinking about all this and I feel a friendly poke on my palm here and there.

You know, I think that ritual for the Yukshee would have gone through except for one thing:  It can't.

Why, you ask?  How can I have another succubus when my heart is broken?  Succubi are sweet, tender critters, and even they know you can't enter what is closed.  Meaning my heart of course.

Not sure who the lil' spirit is who's being friendly with me.  It's hard to tell when you can't "see" them, and she's more responsive to my emotions than projecting her own.

I wonder if it is "Bubbles", or the young succubus that Bunny imparted to me to keep me company while she was away doing whatever busy SuccuBunnies do?

If so, she's being my friend and being very supportive.  I think she's the one who made me realize that my lethargy = broken heart.

It's very sweet of her to tend to me so.  I don't know if it's Bubbles or a new friend who took an interest in helping me through all this.  All I know is that she is emotionally healing and female.  And sweet and gentle.  That's all I really know at this time.

EDIT:  It's not Bubbles, but a female spirit I don't previously know.  She is real sweet.  I'm not going to sit here and say she'll be my lover because, a) I have no clue, and b) my heart's not accepting new applicants at this time (apparently).  Regardless, she's very much wanted and needed as she has a wonderful healing touch about her.  When she's close, I feel a little better about it all.  Or worse.  The point is I'm FEELING and it's helping.

The Yukshee didn't have a chance in hell, names or no.  I'm still just too broken-hearted.  I get so tired of thinking things and thinking I understand, only to have them end up wrong all the time.

Well.

This post was an admission of that fact, along with some praise and kudos to my lil' emotional "nurse" whomever she is.  What a God/dess send!

Bunny's long gone... I know that and can feel that.  I don't bother her by projecting emotions to her or anything.

So, who's the lil' nurse who seems to understand emotions and how to heal them so?  I don't know for sure.  But I'm grateful for her.  At least some lil' spirit is helping me sort through stuff.  As I said, I'm not the brightest tool in the shed with my own emotions.

Her poking and prodding seems to be healing me in that I am forced to face my heartbreak, and thank God/dess not alone.

Kudos to you lil' helper, whoever you are.  You have my eternal gratitude for caring enough about me to help.

Or, I could bless her... 


"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

May God be with you and bless you:
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near.

May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the skies above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you."

That's for you lil' nurse.  Just for you!


In Gratitude to one special, little spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.