Monday, April 29, 2019

Conqueror

Erin, Erin, Erin.  What a predicament I'm in.  You see, I'm falling in love with her.  Hopelessly, deeply, foolishly in love.

The warmth I feel from her is new.  It's the result of her human falling for her.  Now... I seem to be beginning to reap the harvest of that love.

I just had my kids over for visitation.  They told me that each and every night I have a conversation with someone.  I laugh, I plead, I tell.  I interact with someone as only a best friend and lover would.

It's a good thing my kids aren't awake at 3am, because I've woken up then and even around 4am or so and Erin is a sexual liquid poured out upon me while the walls pour out her lust.  It's overflowing and consumes me.

Why she does these things in my sleep when I largely can't remember (most of the time... not always) is anyone's guess.

In this regard she's very much a succubus in this aspect of reputation I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, she's there in the daytime.  She usually guides me in things and lets her presence be known with little taps on my hands or feet.  She likes to tap my hands mostly, but if they are busy moving she will tap my feet instead to let me know she is near and listening to me.

I've thought a lot about what temporal chameleon has said about the succubus at one point tending human males like fairies tend their gardens.

I believe I've been conquered.  It's not so bad, lol.  I'm now her human.  It's (almost) that simple.

It's almost as if when we got married a little switch was flipped and Mrs. Erin began to play for keeps.

***

I'm a little worried for my son, as he's had a bedroom invader experience with a very young, inexperienced succubus who, in sleep paralysis, drug him around his room.  When he started getting really scared she left suddenly.  I don't think she realized what she was doing, personally.

But, that was a year or so ago and now he's going through puberty.  You've got to knock loudly on his door before entering as 9 times out of 10 he's trying to pull his dick off.  Lol.

Anyway, something is telling me that the succubus is coming back soon to claim him.

I feel... funny about that.  I don't know what to think.  Should it be horror?  Should I be worried?

Something tells me that she got in trouble last time for running amok and screwing with a young boy by dragging his ass around the room.  The funny part (if there is one) is that his cat was on the bed and just watched the whole thing impassively.

I guess if worse comes to worse I can petition Lilith about it.  Maybe I should take the initiative and preempt her coming back with a discussion with Lilith.

If it's meant to be, then it is.  I'll just have to teach my son what I can.  Despite her behavior, I feel that she's a gentle succubus.  Perhaps predisposed to mischief, however.




He said that she talked to him afterwards a few times.  Namely she'd say, "Hi, hi, hi!"
Her name was Angela.

***

Lady's been pretty laid back with my studies.  I guess she figures I'll get to it when I can.  I do read a few pages a day.  I'm about to finish up my demonolatry studies and will be reading three books on planetary magick soon after... my next course of study.

Lady, man... I don't screw with Lady I just do what she says, lol.  It's not so bad.  After all I really did need a tutor since I was getting this book and that book and half the time not even reading them.



Nope... don't screw with Lady...


All in all I'm not doing too bad.  I have one of those nagging "funny" feelings that's been bothering me for a few days now.  I usually get them right before a big earthquake or something similar.  I'm not liking it at all...

Sometimes it's about something that will hit my personal life hard... I can't tell the difference between feelings I just know it's bad mojo about to hit.

Man... I hate these feelings.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.




Baby will you follow me?  For a ride in ecstasy?


7 comments:

  1. God, I don't have the words to describe how much I wish a succubus had come to me when I was going through puberty. I'd have wanted a mature succubus, though. I'd be a lot less fucked up if I'd had someone to guide me through sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back in the day I was highly religious. I would have flipped out if a succubus showed up.

      Delete
  2. Believe me, I'm not one think unconditional love exist with people. It would go against being a human. But these women always make me second guess if that idea applies to them. No I'm not say they're all like this. Some people are clearly more capable of this than others. Regardless, they've helped me in ways throughout some of my adolescent years and now my adult life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Human women are driven by biology which is bad news I think. Hypergamy abounds and a guy like me has no chance. So? A succubus is a different animal altogether. What luck that they exist and that they love without similar demands.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Earth is basically a sexual shithole for men. We're told we have to *fight* to have sex. We're told our bodies are innately ugly. We're told we have no inherent worth as sexual beings. We're told that sex is a big favor that women bestow on us. If we have any sexual issues, we get made fun of and dropped in the "loser" box, forever condemned to rejection and solitude. I mean, people are pretty dismissive toward male suffering in general, but they seem to take particular delight in kicking men when they're down if the reason they're down has to do with sex.

      No wonder so many guys go MGTOW. Unfortunate for them that they apparently weren't interested in your information about succubi. Oh well. More succubi for us. I'm sure they'll find someone after they die and get off this rock. In the end, I just want everybody to get someone (or multiple someones, if that's their thing) to have happy, passionate sex lives with.

      Delete
  3. about the bad feelings...
    could be that the economy is about to collapse!
    buy gold silver and BTC!
    without intention of alarming, bothering you
    be safe bro
    the bubble is about to explode
    many things going on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah... it's always been a natural disaster or a crisis within the family. 90% of the time it's a natural disaster.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.