Friday, May 3, 2019

Mysteries

Erin.  Heh.  I've had a few succubi now but I've never had one like her.

And she's the only one I have and the only one I plan on having.  One lover.  One wife.

For one thing she ganks me at 4am in the morning.  I don't even have to be dreaming either, just asleep.

It's the only time that we have sex.  Although getting sex every night isn't too bad though I don't remember it when I don't dream.

The reason I know that it's every night, or morning rather, at 4am is that I've actually woke up a few times and it felt like she had become liquid sex, pouring herself all over me and the walls to boot.

Quickly, though, I fall back fast asleep.  I believe she wants it that way and by her hand down I go.

Now, why in the world would she only do me asleep?

I don't know the answer (maybe someone else does), but like a clock, 4am comes and so does she.

We've gotten a lot closer these past few weeks and I'm really starting to enjoy her and her company.

Yet another mystery... why am I becoming closer with her when our intimate time is when I'm oftentimes asleep?  Why do I desire her presence more and more in the daytime just hanging out and being together?

Now, during the day she oftentimes ramps up my sexual desire to a ridiculous level.  Can't she see that it's killing me, lol?  I'm dying to have sex with her in the daytime because of this, but it's just not to be.  But, 4am comes and dreams often travel with it.

Ahh, Erin.  What am I going to do with you girl?  My friend, my bride...

We're becoming so close, you and I.  We're on a collision course to ecstasy...



Erin at night time. Dammit.

I'm not sure what to make of the events written here.  All I know is that I'm fast falling in love, love beyond what I had hoped for.  If only I knew the answers to the mysteries plaguing me...

Blessings,


Rafe GB.


Erin in the day time.  Sheesh!


2 comments:

  1. This may be a stretch but 3:00AM and and early passed midnight connection with the spirit world is closer than during the night. Also it makes your brain more alert and responsive to any sensation. Personally I've never been with a Succubus that decides when we should do something. Seems like Erin has a sort of schedule for when to do what. If I was you, I'd be constantly resisting her nature to be in charge when you both communicate. Just isn't really me but good luck anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and yeah sometimes I get that surge of sexual arousal too. Hasn't happened as often as it used to but it's probably because of my daily life having a tax on my body by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.