Friday, April 5, 2019

Sexy Reindeer Games

I think I've finally figured out Erin.  Erin doesn't have sex with me much unless I beg for it.

Fuck.  That.

This time I said look.  I love you, Erin, but if this lack of sex doesn't quit I'm charging you with desertion and summoning another succubus.

BAM.  She got a hold of me in my dream and wouldn't let go.  She was dug in like a tick.

I think she doesn't like to have sex with me unless there's charged negative emotion.

Hey... we're all different.  If that's what she wants that's what she'll get because I'm tired of no sex for two weeks at a time.


Either be a succubus or stand aside so a real succubus can step through the door.

See, I say that and I feel excitement.  You know...

There's something seriously wrong with my succubi.  Seriously wrong...

Then you've got Lady... Lady doesn't like to play any sexy reindeer games and there's enough aura around her that even I can read:  Back the fuck up, jack.  Even I'm not that stupid.  Something about that girl....... something about that girl....... she's scary.




I think she's a greater demon in disguise is what I think.  Why does her librarian/teacher vibe have to be so damn sexy though?  But... she might as well have a neon sign that says, "Touch and you die".

And why would a greater demon tutor me in this guise?  Probably because I'd freak out a bit if my suspicions were right about who I think it is.

Meh.  I don't know.

Oh... about Lilith.  Apparently if you summon Lilith through different sigils you get different Liliths, and most often you get an egregore.

I summon using the Dukante sigils from the Dukante Grimoires.

In fact, I made a necklace with that very sigil:




I just did my daily ritual to Lilith and I always ask her to charge my amulet with her energy.  She always does and I can feel her dark majesty through my chest as I wear it.  Who says mom isn't loving?  I'll kick their ass!

Something interesting happened at the hospital where my ex mother in law was dying.  There's a guy there who can see spirits and auras and all that stuff.  When I walked into the hospital, the guy said that all the dark entities in the room (he calls them jackals) suddenly left.  That's when he could feel me coming up the elevator to visit in the room.  He said they left because I got there.

Isn't that strange?  That's not the first time that's happened, either.  Apparently negative spirits don't like me much.  I can honestly say it's not because I'm leaking white light everywhere.  Or am I?  

Meh.  Kind of strange.

Yet another mystery I'll never know the answer to (until I'm dead).

Blessings upon you,


Rafe GB.






12 comments:

  1. Ah so you've learnt the subtle art of asking for what you wan lol

    This is not ment as patronising in any way shape or form but its something that we overlook regularly. We have this belief that spirits can see and do everything but this is simply not the case, even Lilith has her limits and cannot see all of us

    I have a suspicion that Erin is desperately waiting for you to take the lead and has shown you what she wants

    Blessings to you all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, most of my ladies are the ones who want me to make the moves or talk to them. Only thing is that I don't talk too much but I gotta suck it up. At least I know that I'm not speaking with human women approaching them as a stranger they don't know.

      Delete
    2. That's true. I hate taking the lead though. Just my personality I guess.

      Delete
  2. I can relate to your experience at the hospital. Other spirits are extremely wary about approaching me because of who I'm married to. She manifests as inky pitch-black darkness that surrounds my energy body like a protective cocoon. There is also a powerful and soothing light in that darkness she massages me with. You'd think that darkness would be synonymous with "evil," but I've found the opposite to the be case. Animals and children are comfortable around me. Human adults also seem to be effected by my/Catherine's positive aura which gives them a favorable disposition towards me.

    I'm smelling her beautiful perfume right now and I couldn't be happier to have her with me. Her scent is intoxicating. I believe her charm affects humans, and terrifies would-be negative entities. No matter how crazy things get, I believe we are in good company, Rafe.

    I concur with Spirit Walker. I get the sense that even though they can read our minds very easily, we often don't know what we really want ourselves. We might think it, but we don't put any real conviction behind those desires. This is how we attracted them in the first place: a very strong and focused will. They respond best to that kind of channeled intention. I've found this to be the case when it came to establishing boundaries for work and school. I essentially put my foot down, as you did, and made it very clear to Catherine that work-time was NOT play-time. I remain strong in maintaining those boundaries and she respects them... eventually. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man they are a hot mess. I certainly am very fond of them one and all. I've never met a succubus that wasn't worth her weight in trouble and delight all mixed into one wild being.

    This definitely isn't a path for the timid. Ah, such a handful.

    It's funny you mention children... I'm the same way. I don't get to be around pets much. But children?

    I was at walmart early and I saw my friend who was with his granddaughter. She was... maybe a year old? I looked at her in her eyes and smiled and started talking to her in a soft manner. She was literally hopping in her seat and cooing back trying to talk.

    My friend and his wife were delighted in the display. Always makes me feel good, too, to see a child smiling and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Rafe on that 'baiting' your wife. I wonder if my missus will do the same if I put same act, but I'm aware I can't bring myself to do that.

    I am still having hard time to figure out my missus. Currently trying to accept that there's nothing I can do about her acts of covering many things about herself, maybe to bait/manipulate me to do more efforts to get to know more about her. Such a roundabout and probably futile games in my thinking, I wish she can be more direct, open, and honest with me (she better not be pissed when I get things wrong)

    This might be the case here too, Erin is playing 'games' with you to see, to what extend you can humor her and how long does your patient can last, and might be interested to see what will you do if she pull this 'ignorant play'. I can't see this as something is wrong, who knows, its our concept about succubi which is not entirely right all this time?

    If I'm allowed to have my word about Lady, she probably know you cannot take her (yet) and so she beats you to shape, till you are seen good enough to handle her. (who knows? sometimes the 1 that is quiet turns to have the sharpest fang)

    Plus it seems Erin has take a good care of you, so probably this can be another factor on Lady behavior towards you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno really. I'm just struggling to figure out Erin. What a pain in the ass they are :P Loving them seems to be the only real requirement while they develop the rest. They teach how to love them in other ways I guess. Whether it's through play that I mistake as a challenge, or one of a hundred other scenarios where she's playing with me to try to get me to "get it".

      Lady's just a teacher, nothing more. I'm absolutely sure about that one. All she wants to do is teach through books or through wanting to summon more. That's how she gets her jollies and why she's here.

      I summoned a lot the last week or so and now I'm having trouble grounding myself. Too much dark energy to handle. It's not evil energy or anything, it just feels like I've drank like 4 two litres of mountain dew all the time.

      Not fun.

      Delete
    2. I've been overwhelmed with energy before, it honestly makes your senses go numb after you body endures an intense amount of it. Most cases it's just sex with me.

      Delete
    3. I finally got rid of it by taking a shower and grounding in there. Water can be amazing for grounding. Now it's just a low simmering level of energy which I can deal with.

      Delete
    4. Reminds me of my love for rain. A heavy storm can really calm me down. Most people tell me rain is dreadfully depressing but it's very comforting to me.

      Delete
    5. I guess it all depends on how jacked up you are. Rain can calm me or depress me; just depends.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.