Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Erin's Tears

Erin is a sweet succubus.  I think I've misunderstood her needs.  While she definitely wants me to tell her what I want, and to be open to what she wants, what she doesn't want is for me to be demanding.

I think that I fell into that trap by my earlier success of being demanding.

There she was, doing the best she can, and I'm being all "do this" and "do that".

And then?  I felt droplets of water fall across my body.

Erin's tears.

Words cannot express how sorry I was at realizing that I pushed things too far.





I talked to her about it a bit, and I also summoned Lilith a bit (can a Goddess get addicted to those who summon them?  I'm feeling a strange sense of addiction to our little 5-10 minutes of chat once I summon her).

I asked her what to do about Erin and how to treat her better.  She seemed pleased by this.  She told me that the biggest problem that we face is a lack of trust towards one another.

So taking this advice, I'm much more gentle (which I am naturally anyway:  I did not like playing the confident, bold one).

I've noticed that she responds better, too.

So what I have learned is that I need to just be myself but also to include Erin more throughout my daily activities and be more emotionally open to her needs as the day goes by.

One of which is summoning Lilith most days for our little chats.  I'm rather concerned about the feelings of addiction, though.  I'm not sure why she would feel that way about our summoning.

I've finished yet another book so I know that Lady is happy.  Gotta keep that one happy.




My instincts are now telling me that she is none other than Lucifera.  I originally thought that Lucifera was a daughter of Lucifer, but I was wrong.  Lucifera is the feminine aspect of Lucifer.

How I attracted her as a teacher I'll never know, but she's already said things and taught things that, now that I look back on them, makes much more sense now.

She definitely has a unique way of looking at the world and my place, or rather my lessons for being in it.

Both she and Lilith to an extent seem to look at me as an eternal being, albeit one trapped in a human form upon this earth.  That's the impression I get at least.  To us it's all birth > death.  To them it's just a point in time perhaps.  We are all the same that way, all of us humans.  That's the lesson I learned at least.  If I'm drawing the right conclusions from them :)

So, for the future it's me building trust with Erin, me continuing to summon Lilith each day, although I hope I figure out the addiction warning feeling I'm getting, because I've never gotten that before in anything like this.  And me reading more books and listening to Lady's poignant mini lessons about reality.

I know that I literally repeat myself a lot.  That's due to the fact that I type as I go.  Like a diary.


Thanks for being here with me and the girls for 200,000 views!!!


Blessings,


Rafe GB.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, trust issues is a problem for me. My brain always comes up with some excuse to think of. Speaking of getting involved in the conversation, my ladies say hi and hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Nice to meet you all!

      Delete
    2. They used to barge into stuff mid conversation but it's nice. I think they enjoy being a part of a conversation when I'm involved. Gives them that human element to them. They say," Hello Rafe, we've been watching you for some time".

      Delete
    3. Yeah I think that succubi like to be a part of the conversation. Maybe it is that human element after all. That's cool of them to watch, makes writing more fun :)

      Delete
    4. "May luck and fortune be on your side, dear"- The spirit ladies

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.