Thursday, March 9, 2017

Hello, nice to meet you!

Hello, boys-n-girls!  I've decided to let a picture of me slip onto the blog. I figure there's no harm in it.

After all, I'm still just a face in the crowd.

I've been writing this thing for about 3 years or so, so why not?

As you can tell I have blue eyes and a red beard.  I also have some red highlights in my hair, but you can usually only see those when the sun is shining on my hair.

Yes, I have a lot of Irish blood in me.  Viking blood too, strangely enough.  Actually, now that I think about it, maybe that explains my sword collection.  Anyway, lets get started yaking:

Stress.

You know, there's good stress and there's bad stress.  I think having a second succubus is good stress, but I also think that it's knocked things off kilter.

I guess all that can really fix it is time.  I just have to get used to the changes I guess.

Well, at least I'm right on with Bunny's physical presence.

We finished a movie together, and also a few Netflix episodes of this and that.

It's easy to tell when she's with me because she runs her fingers through my hair and gently touches me on my fingers.  Most of the time she's got a hold of my sacral chakra, too.

And by sacral chakra I mean that it feels like there's a bullet vibrator strapped to my man parts.

I always say that a succubus touching your privates is basically them saying, "Hello!"  Or they hold onto them as a comforting thing (like now as I type this... believe it or not you kinda get used to the "buzz" down there when they are "holding" you.  I can even order from a fast food menu board while standing at the counter (while it's happening).  Ehh... Of course, if she turns that vibration up to "bite your bottom lip" level then there's no hope in hell).

Regardless... it's been plain that she's here and present.

Bunny's funny...

Wanna hear something ironic that she likes to do?

If I'm watching a scary movie (I prefer supernatural thrillers) and there's a ghost "jump scare" that gets me, Bunny will actually "grab and zap" me to make it worse.  No, not an in between the legs zap... more of a "grab me and make the jump scare worse" zap.  She thinks it's funny.

Bunny got jokes.

Is that some ironic succubus humor or what?  I know every time I watch one of those and she's here I'm gonna get zapped:  It's just a matter of time.  Lol, well,  she does have one hell of a sense of humor.

I admit, I do the same thing to my kids.  We were watching something (yes, age appropriate and not too scary), but it did have a small jump scare.  My son, lol... oh man, my son had a plate with a piece of pizza on it.  I knew the scare was coming (I had seen it before and the music was ripe) so a few seconds right before it I yelled, "Boogalah boogalah!"

The piece of pizza went straight up in the air about 2 feet, landed back on the plate, and then the jump scare happened immediately after and it went straight back up 2 feet in the air again and landed back down on the plate.

OMG, I've never seen something so hilarious.

My kids... being a dad can be so fun sometimes :P



There is something seriously regal and sophisticated about Bunny.


Anyway, back to the succubus stuff:

First off, credit where credit's due.  Bunny may not fuck me a lot, but when she does she doesn't muck about.  Every spirit within a 10 mile radius knows that Bunny just fucked me.  The walls drip with the various potent energies of ecstasy.  To a spirit it probably looks like a color wheel exploded.

It has certainly been surprising that she has appointed a second succubus to keep me company while she's away.  I get the feeling that they figure things differently than us.  I'm not saying that they don't feel or get hurt or not love or anything silly like that because they do, only that they see things from a more balanced, "higher" perspective.



Sometimes Bunny just has to leave and do her thing.  
That always sucks, but at least I have a pet now :P


When Bunny has to go and roam the realms or attend to whatever duties she has to do, I suppose it will be the opposite as when she arrived this time:  Bubbles will come.  Bubbles as in the other succubus Bunny seems to have had a hand in choosing to keep me company while she's away.

Bubbles.  Heh.  She's funny, too.

Bunny's always been a trip.  Bubbles is no exception.  Although they are like night and day, one thing I've learned so far about succubi is that they are all characters.  Just when you think you've figured them out, BAM!  They surprise you.  Never underestimate a succubus.



"Bubbles"

It would have been funny if my first introduction to Bubbles was as follows:

Ah!  Who are you?  
"I'm the fuck fairy!"  
The WHAT?  
"The fuck fairy."
Is that like the tooth fairy?
"Sort of.  They get better dental.  Who are you?"
A believer!

***

Introductions seem to happen quickly as if information is being shared and exchanged at a soul level.

So, while the above made up introduction would've been comical... my initial surprise didn't last very long... but the sex sure did :P

Bubbles is a very light, loving succubus who loves to fuck and cuddle.  She's very addicting.  I don't fall in love easily, but when I do I fall hard... and I freely admit that I can forsee that with Bubbles.

Yes, I know her real name, and no it's not Bubbles.  

The good news is that when Bubbles left just as Bunny came home, I was so excited to see Bunny that I could hardly stand it!

This is a VERY good sign for a few good reasons.

This, of course, tells me that all of this was by design most likely before I even began to realize how lonely I was getting when Bunny would leave.  This had been getting worse and worse.

I believe that the decision had been made between them and that they were waiting for me to come to the conclusion that they knew that I would eventually come to.

Regardless, I feel no "competition" or "He's mine" kinds of problems between the two.  It actually feels like I'm the one that must adjust.  

Yes, I'm the one who must adjust.  Odd, isn't it?  

That's something I can do.  All it takes is time.

Such a strange world.

Never underestimate a succubus.



"She likes to shake her ass she grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down she's naughty to the end
You know what she is, no doubt about it
She's a bad, bad girlfriend!

Red thong, Party's on, Love this song, sing along.
Come together, leave alone, see you later back at home
No one really knows if she's drunk or is she's stoned
But she's coming back to my place tonight. I say
No one really knows just how far she's gonna go,
But I'm gonna find out later tonight
She likes to shake her ass she grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down she's naughty to the end
You know what she is, no doubt about it
She's a bad, bad girlfriend!"

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever met or had a human one? Or one living in a human?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rafe. It's been a long while since I visited (I've been rather busy), but am glad that you seem to be connecting with Lilith, as you previously seemed to have some trepidation. As I've said before, She can be a rather loving Goddess, if given the chance. I'm also glad your blog is still going, and wish you the best with Bunny. Stay well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jason :) It's good to hear from you!

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.