Saturday, March 30, 2019

So many lies...

Lady Lilith is one they say abhors weakness.  Untrue.  Well, untrue as it sounds I should say.

When I feel weak I call her to my altar space and ask to commune with her presence.  To feel her fill my sacred space.  She makes me feel better.  She gives me strength.

It's a difference of perspective...

There's been another death in the family, and as it goes I'm the caretaker of my children while their mother is away (we were all there briefly, but it was time for the children to come back home).  As it goes, the caregiver needs care too, and so I do.

I wonder if these visits with Mother Lilith might become a daily routine.  The sense of peace and quiet strength that she gives me, shares with me is something I need very much.

I often wonder why I, a former Adventist christian, has found this path and receives such selfless comfort from both demons and angels alike if I call upon them.

Why do they care about me?  I've heard story after story that if you don't have enough love, enough value of yourself that they will not answer... which is all untrue.

I come before them humble and respectful, and they do indeed answer.

I've never summoned a succubus that didn't come, or at least didn't try to come... that's happened once.  For some reason they got "yanked" out of coming but I could feel them on their way at first.

99% of the rest came the first try I summoned them.  Why?  Why do they answer my call?

I don't do magick often but when I do it works almost every time.  Why?  Why does my magick work so often?  I do know that I only use it when I deem it's vitally important to use if that matters.

Could an honest and respectful spirit BE the key?  If so I've been lied to once more.

What I am finding is that I'm trendsetting my OWN truth... one that differs from what is taught anywhere and everywhere.

The strangest thing is that when I do summon an entity, it has a sense of mirth about them, they get a kick out of me for some reason.  The reason for that I do not know, but it's palpable.

Nobody will tell me and spoil the joke, either.  I guess that's to be expected.  Still a mystery that weighs heavily upon my sense of "how things are supposed to work".

Don't think I'm suggesting I should take license from this.  I remain honest and respectful for obvious reasons... because it's what I do.  But I would be lying myself if it all didn't remain a perpetual mystery.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

P.S.  I summoned Samael.  Was harder to summon than other entities.  Pleasant interaction.

Next post I'm going to be talking about my soulmate... she's not who you think.

11 comments:

  1. I can think of several different reasons, one is you have a connection to the spirit world and it makes communication rather easy. You are literally dabbling with the beyond, so that makes you a bit more open for influence from the same place. As far as I've noticed, you'll garner more attention once you've taken steps in the spirit world. It's better than being with some guy who has no real form of communication or know how of spirits. Also, you're in contact with "Lilith" I say it quotes because I do not believe we get in contact with the real Lilith more of an aspect of Lilith that works well with the occultist, depending on your personality and view of the world. She could have easily put the good word out on you to other Succubi, you could try asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting about the aspect idea rather than the actual Lilith. I get that it would be part of Lilith. Maybe that's why all the LHP books work with so many different aspects of Lilith, Lucifer, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lady Lilith is one they say abhors weakness. Untrue. Well, untrue as it sounds I should say."

    I assume what you're saying here is that she doesn't have contempt for people who are weak for one reason or another, but rather that she hates seeing people have to suffer through things that make them weak, and she wants to help them get rid of their suffering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems that way to me.

      Delete
    2. That's very interesting to hear. I've seen other people say that Lilith (and perhaps succubi in general) will basically treat you like shit unless you project total and unshakeable confidence and if you're not "high-status" in the human world.

      Delete
    3. I heard that about Lilith that she despised weakness in humans. I got the impression that she saw us as sniveling nobodies.

      But... I took a chance and highly desired to meet her. That night I was pulled into a dream with her and she scooped me up and nursed me in a dark place with many strange lights.

      Now, I summon her on most days for strength and to balance myself out (I have bipolar and my moods are generally unstable even with medicine sometimes). She does this beautifully and perfectly.

      I've received nothing but love and compassion from both her and her succubi daughters I've summoned here and there.

      They don't often stay for long but they make one hell of an impact.

      It's definitely not the usual story told by most left hand pathers, and I can only report what I have experienced. But in my case what is told is lies.

      Delete
  4. You make her sound almost motherly. I wonder, are there succubi who enjoy taking on kind of a maternal role with their lovers? I know that might sound strange, but I feel a bit of a need to be...nurtured, I guess? Taken care of? Kind of the way a lot of normal women want men to take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure there's succubi like that. They are all different and are all across the spectrum. I believe that Lilith and Samael are the parents of most succubi and incubi. I know that I'm new to summoning and all but I've summoned Lilith most and she's definitely motherly. I've only summoned Samael once but he seemed genuine and didn't bite me or anything. I figured that if Lilith sort of adopted me that I might as well meet her Husband. That was hard info to find. I had to use an angelic sigil along with a draconic enn. Lol.

      Anyway the point is I think demons are different with everybody. Some will like you, some won't. But if you respect them at least they don't smack you.

      And yes, some succubi have a need to nurture, some don't. Lilith might be motherly, but it also means that once I receive my fill and the broken in me is propped up so to speak I damn sure better try to stand on my own two feet. Tough love is a part of her mothering too and a big part of me working with her.

      Delete
    2. "Lilith might be motherly, but it also means that once I receive my fill and the broken in me is propped up so to speak I damn sure better try to stand on my own two feet. Tough love is a part of her mothering too and a big part of me working with her."

      Maybe that's why Lilith has never shown up to me. Because of how broken I am, I think I might need to be taken care of permanently, or at least for a really god damn long time. Or maybe I just need such major assistance that I don't think I could ever get it from anyone and that makes it seem like I'll be screwed up forever. My big issue is that I was pretty much robbed of my teens and twenties, and I have a serious need to get that period back and live as a kid.

      Also, "tough love" stuff has always made me recoil, get defensive, and want to defy whoever's doing it to me.

      I did want to ask one other thing. Lately, I've been imagining myself crying out to Lilith/succubi, in much the same way you've talked about doing yourself. I haven't actually done it, because I'm scared of being rejected or of being unable to accept help if it were offered. Anyway, I had something happen yesterday that was a bit strange. I was brushing my teeth with the TV and happened to glace at the TV for a moment. There was a commercial on for some kind of anti-addiction product, I think, and as I looked up at the screen, my eyes were drawn to the words "You can do it" on the side of the screen. As I was finishing up, I noticed that a piece of toothpaste had fallen onto my hand, and as I looked at it, I saw that it was in a perfect heart shape. Do you think this might be some kind of sign? I'd like to think so, but I'm at a point where hope has become scary to me.

      Delete
    3. The focus of that quote is "try".

      Anyway, as far as that serendipitous coincidence goes I've never seen such a one as this. In other words start reaching out because that's one direct message. Heh, even got a heart. I'm jealous. I'm guessing they've been trying to get your attention for a good while now... might as well follow up on it.

      Delete
    4. Interesting that you think that actually could be a message. I was starting to think I might just be like those people who say they saw Jesus on their toast, but maybe it really does mean something.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.