Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Lady Erin Protecc, Lady Erin Attacc

Lol.  This one is nuts.

We start out by me being all horny and it's towards the evening, I'm getting signals from Erin that she's wanting to do it so I light 2 rose incense sticks and go lie naked in my bed.

I wait, and wait, and wait... I'm realizing that nothing is going to happen...  nothing at all.

So I get mad.  Not real mad, just real disappointed.  After all I could have swore that she was sending me signals that it was love time.  At least I thought that meant sexy time.

I let her know that I'm disappointed and drift off to a crappy sleep because I'm rather miffed.

Later, the evening of the next day, yesterday evening, my bipolar starts to go crazy and I start to feel really scared.  Sometimes I experience fear for no reason.

Kind of ironic isn't it?  I can summon a succubus and not feel one iota of fear.  Nothing.  But sometimes I will still suffer from crippling anxiety that comes from nowhere and for no reason at all.  But... It is what it is I guess.

I asked Erin to surround me and to comfort me if she would, and I'm happy to say that she did.

What's the cherry on the ice cream is that I went to bed with her presence all around me and fell asleep and had the wildest dream.

Erin led me into a big room where there was a burrito buffet being served on silver, highly polished serving wear.

At some point during this she fucked the hell out of me.

I think she finally figured out how to keep me from running away from her in my dreams, which I unfailingly do when a succubus begins to seduce me in my dreams.  Like a rabbit.  Gone ----------->

Pretty smart lil' succubus to figure out how to keep me from running away this time.

*Sigh*

It's not easy for either of us, is it?

A succubus is a handful and not someone to control... which I KNOW, but sometimes I get mixed signals, or perhaps it's a cross in communication.  I don't know.

I was talking to someone the other day and I said that one should think of a marriage between a succubus and a human as more of a "pact".

In my case I wanted Erin close with the promise, the intent to become something deeper together.

More loving.  That's coming about... but as one would expect it doesn't go according to any plan.

It's through shared experiences that trust is built... and love is fallen into... just as I find myself.

Falling.

Brightest Blessings,



Rafe GB.




6 comments:

  1. Yeah sometimes my succubus starts to fool around with my dick and gets me all horny and then...That's it. It gets frustrating but it's still kinda enjoyable LOL. So far never had sex with her and it's been 6 months. But all in all I'm still super grateful for her I suppose as she also sometimes warms me at night.

    -Zamasu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do she wake you up at 3 am? I do but I'm not sure about the sensations, I may only be feeling my root chakra and may some sensitivity on my back and butt

      Delete
    2. Happens to me too... especially when I have my kids. Sex is off limits to her when my kids are here. Dunno why it's that way even when they are asleep but it's her rules she has for herself.

      I dunno lol.

      Yeah take the cuddles as you get them. These ladies only commit when they want to but when they want to it seems to get better.

      Delete
    3. Kiichi mine did for a while but I think it was because she was bored. Not sure why she didn't just come into a dream but maybe conditions have to be a certain way for them to do that.

      Delete
  2. You could try a little fun experience I do sometimes, that's having her arouse you but not act on it (more of a tease really) but it's focused on establishing will power and self control. Just a little fun game you two could play. As far as pacts or contacts go yeah, once they bond with you, it's something sacred and vulnerable to them. Why else would they devote time with a human? They can get jealous with human women but not as much with other spirits. I still think this is a double standard in a sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that they do get jealous of human women more than spirits. Strange, isn't it?

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.