Tuesday, March 26, 2019

She's Testing Me

Erin's doing something interesting that I had to search far and wide to find the answer for.

I had a dream where there was a hermaphrodite who wanted to have sex with me.  Not real thrilled...  especially since they didn't turn hermaphrodite until I was almost done.  Why, Erin, why?

Hopefully she figures out that's a hard boundary of "no" now.

Then right after a woman with big boobs scooped me up and started having sex with me.

It's funny... these are situations and scenarios that I'm not real big on.

I've always been an average sized boob fan, but I have to admit that the large boobed girl wasn't bad at all.  I'm not gonna cry about it.

Anyway... what Erin's doing is testing my boundaries... exploring my sexuality and taking note of my likes and dislikes... and seeing if she can push on some limits that I didn't even know that I wouldn't mind pushed (the girl with the big boobs).

I think it's safe to say that Erin's digging in for the long haul.

She's been working on my 7th maybe 6th chakras a lot lately, almost all the time it seems like with little breaks in between long stretches of her working on them.

I say 6th or 7th or both maybe... it's hard to feel them apart when they are being stimulated so hard.

My connection to Lady Lilith is stellar... I've never been closer to a patroness... it puts my years back with Aphrodite when I was a witch to shame.

So, my path is progressing well.

All in all nothing but progress... including reading books for "Lady" and I'm still on that regimen of learning and reading left handed path books that she set out for me to buy and read a while ago.

Some books are a bit of a slog to read through... especially the books by Anton Lavey considering they were written starting what... 1960?  All the "lingo" is strange as there were different buzzwords from that era.

The modern stuff is okay, but I have to get through both before it's all said and done.

All in all it's two Lilithian succubi spirits working behind the scenes of my life in mysterious ways.  Well, Erin's a succubus.  I dunno what kind of spirit Lady is.  Maybe Lady Lilith just sends different succubi for different roles sometimes as needed.

It can't get much weirder.

Blessings upon you,


Rafe GB.

EDIT:  Oh yeah... the question of the day is... I am aware that Lilith and her 3 sisters are not the only source of succubi as a race.  Sooo... where do the others come from who've never even heard of Lilith or her sisters?

I know there's rogue succubi out there, but there must also be another source for succubi en masse as well... so... who are they?

6 comments:

  1. It's not really a test of whether they'd still like me or not: It's a test of where do my boundaries truly lay. Part of that is that they will push against those boundaries.

    I'm not exactly sure why they (she) is doing this, but I read somewhere that it's common behavior once they decide to stick around a while. But even then every succubus is different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's my guess too, she's pushing buttons to see what's what. Mine mostly focus on my third eye and sacral chakra. I'm not so sure if you get the same feeling of warmth in your chest when they feel love. It's almost like a shared bond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I do but it's rare. I think that's because they are messing around with my 6th and 7th chakras so hard and so often it's difficult to feel anything anywhere else at the moment.

      Erin likes to be sexually loving either when I'm asleep, or when I'm in that stage of half sleep. She's the only succubus who's been that way with me, but I guess it's just who she is.

      Delete
    2. Oops I forgot where I was going wit that last part: When I'm asleep or in half sleep is when I feel the heart connection.

      Delete
    3. Guess I take that for granted. I can easily feel their love for me. Sometimes it's too much so I have to take a breather. They told me to say hello to you. They do it often, always wanting to be a part of the conversation.

      Delete
    4. That would be nice to be able to feel all the time. Hi girls :)

      Yeah they do that don't they? I often feel mine when typing up a blog post or in writing these comments.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.