Sunday, March 10, 2019

Lady Lilith and Lord Rosier

I've been working with Lilith a bit, and also with the Demon Lord of love, Rosier.

I sent back these books a few years ago because they gave me nightmares.

It's funny... I bought them again and also had my dreams flooded with nightmares.

But this time I worked through them and didn't stop.

Once I pushed through I could tell that I was receiving real help and progress with certain issues that have ailed me for a long time.

Demons are different than working with angels in my experience now.

Demons are more blunt and don't sugarcoat when they start cleaning house in one's life and soul... no, they are not always gentle... but I think that's what needed to be done.  I've got blocks that go back decades... tough love was the only way...

Sometimes the medicine hurts.  It just does before healing can happen.

Lilith's shown me a lot more depth as to who she is and I'm not disappointed.  Lord Rosier is my first real contact with a demon outside of succubi, well plus he's a demon lord.  I'm not disappointed with him, either.  I've learned much.

I've purchased a few more materials for working with demons and I plan to see where this goes.

I'm not done working with Lord Rosier, nor Lilith so who knows when I will summon another... but I plan on Samael first, and also figuring out which demon I am being referred to once my issues are manageable.  That's probably going to be an ongoing healing process, but there will be a time when it will be more at a maintenance level than what I would consider breakthrough.

The succubi are doing fine... Lady as teacher and Erin as companion.

I'm onto some hunches about those two... something to do with my future.

All in all just reading right along and taking stops here and there to experiment... well, not particularly to experiment but more to partake of what I am learning.

Blessings to all,


Rafe GB.


5 comments:

  1. How's your tulpa succubus situation going?

    -Zamasu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On hold at the moment so can't really report much. I've been concentrating on the succubi and the tulpa has taken the back seat. My plans are to try to integrate them a bit better (and hopefully get some acceptance) together in the near future.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm. I curious, I won't ask what you learn since that's your business but do you also get that light switch turning on in your head when a foreign thought enters your head? I figured this way not my own suggestions but of Lilith, Leviathan or my ladies. Sometimes they're triggered by thinking about them and giving either of them attention. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds about right. I think people like us who do what we do are masters at realizing what is from "us" and what is "foreign".

      So yup.

      Delete
    2. P.S. Leviathan is one I want to meet in my next few demons :P

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.