Saturday, February 3, 2018

"There are no silly succubi"

I thought I'd share something funny that happened recently with the succubi.

I was trying to go to bed and the succubi were playing with me.

I was beyond tired... the most seductive succubus in the world couldn't dissuade me from my sleeping goals that night.

I muttered, "Silly Succubi" under my breath and rolled over and went to sleep.

Once in my dream there were two succubi by a chalk board with me right in front of it, with a piece of chalk in my hand writing, "There are no silly succubi" one hundred times.

Heh.

Nobody said that having succubi is an easy thing... but it has it's moments including the hilarity that makes it all worthwhile.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

3 comments:

  1. lol

    Sometimes you'll get the opportunity to catch a glimpse at their intelligence and humor. It's like they're modest about it, but they really are a witty bunch. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succubus humour is second to none, i once watched the exorcist with my lady and she was terrified from start to finish, so to get me back when we were tring possession for the first time guess who she appeared as? LOL set me back a bit i can tell you

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.