Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Lilith gives...

Lilith gives more than just succubi or incubi.

She gives succubi, incubi, companions, and familiars.

Some, I think, have petitioned her for one or the other and got something quite different.

I have good reason to believe it's because it's what we needed at the time, not always what we wanted at the time.

Maiya is a sweet and loving soul... she's also not technically a succubus.

I would put her under the category of a loving companion.

I never did really have sex with her as a focus, perhaps sometimes in the middle of the night when I was asleep... or did I?

We did have sex at least twice I believe, but I could tell that she was forcing it... it just wasn't her forte or her "joy" to be honest... emotions are.  Love, joy, faith, hope, peace... even comforting me when I'm down.

Now, lots of books say that any spirit can engage in sex and maybe that's so.  Or maybe it's that not every spirit knows how to have sex with us is my guess.

Maiya is still here rest assured.

I don't dump spirits.  Once you're in my life you can leave but I won't force anyone to leave.

And my mind has turned to attracting a bona fide succubus.

And I did. 

That's why it's taken me so long to write another post.

Lilith has granted me a succubus daughter that I have nicknamed "Athena".  That seemed to be the name that she wanted.  The funny part is that I used to believe that names were sacred.  Well, they might be but I don't know her real name.  I have never known a succubus's real name.

They probably translate into all 1's and 0's I imagine.  At least I wouldn't be surprised :)

Me and Athena are doing well.  We're going through that "honeymoon phase" that I had forgotten so much about.

Funny thing is she feels a hell of a lot like Bunny.  Just a little different but very close in how she "feels" to me.

But, she's Athena.  I'm quite excited I must confess.  It's been a long time since I've had a succubus proper... probably all the way back to Bunny herself which has been a long, long time.

Bunny left in May of last year... so it's been a long time for me.

I've learned a lot about different kinds of love spirits, though.  I've also seemed to gain a greater understanding of what works and what doesn't in calling a succubus.

... and maybe I've learned a bit about Lilith in the process which was probably the whole point.

So, it's not all been for naught.

I tell you, though, I'm quite excited for once...

Blessings,



Rafe GB.



Have you loved your succubus today?  
She's not here for tea...

2 comments:

  1. Some will list Lilith as being a Dark Goddess, that brutally takes what is not good for oneself. While supplying, access to hidden wealth. By gradually reshaping the individual into their new role, as a ruler. So a brutally strict figure, able to terrorize men through discipline into a reshaped life would be, more in keeping with the spirit of the entity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That depends on one's experience with Lilith. She took me in a dream where I was suckled upon her breast.

      To me she is the most gentle, loving, protective mother I have.

      Everyone's personal relationship with her is different, and such as life all mileage may vary depending on a person's experiences with her.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.