Saturday, February 10, 2018

We're Bonding!

I was driving along the highway enjoying the break of weather in that it was finally sunny instead of damp and grey.

While moving along I was stunned to see a red-tailed hawk in all it's splendor swoop up and land on the concrete wall that marked the right side of the road.

For a moment I was filled with joy as this is my favorite animal and I had to be 12 feet away when it landed, closer than I've ever been.

It was almost meant to be, if not intended.

Maiya suddenly announced her presence by covering my body like a brisk, cold rain of happiness and joy all tethered together.

This moment was so soulful and wonderful that something in me changed.



This was also the defining moment for me about whether Maiya was going anywhere... I don't think so, I think she's playing for keeps.  I think she has been playing for keeps...  I'm just stubborn, too stubborn to realize the gift I've been given.

I finally feel trust.

Miss Posey never made it.  I've thought a lot about why I couldn't feel her here, yet felt a presence that was answering my call.  I think that Maiya had other plans for us.  Always had other plans for us.  I believe that Maiya probably exchanged information with the succubus I called out for and that was that.  This would also explain my feelings as to why I couldn't "sense" her close at all.

It's because she never made it.  She just wasn't here:  Turned away.

There's probably a sign posted by Maiya at succubus headquarters: "Sorry in advance for any inconvenience my pet may have given or will give you."

Meh... I can't learn if I don't try, and if I try I'm going to make mistakes.

That's what life here consists of it seems.

Regardless, I've reached a milestone with a red-tailed hawk to thank.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

2 comments:

  1. Succubus Inc. would like to notify Maiya that hr message has been received and all hands are prepped for possible disaster

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.