Sunday, October 1, 2017

Love, Love. Love...

My son just turned 10 today.  We celebrated yesterday and last night and with breakfast this morning.

My emotions were soaring with a father's pride for him.

I wanted to try something.  I took all those wonderful emotions I was feeling and projected them to Mena whom I could feel was close there, at my ex's house.

Besides that, I've been projecting love at any time that I can towards her.

She's reacting in a wonderful way.

Not in her dark form this time (as I have said before... dark, not evil).

She is really growing and becoming renewed with the love I am sending.

I am wearing a ring that I dedicated to her on my ring finger.  Sometimes I switch it to my right hand ring finger just for a change.

I dedicated a crystal to her and put it in a ceremonial keepsake urn and sealed it.  She seems to love all these things.

I've finally found a picture that feels right as to how she wants to look to me and framed it.  She felt excited about that to me.

Do they grow with us?

I realize that they are much more mature and developed spiritually than we are, but does love transform them into... more?

Do they indeed grow with us?

I've always thought it more one sided.... that we play a game of "catch up" with them so to speak, but maybe love really is the power that binds, the ties that last, the glue that quickens...

She has become the mirror to my soul:  What I give her, she amplifies and reflects tenfold right back to me.

***

I realize I lost a succubus at one time, and I know there are many hurting out there who have lost a succubus as well.

With such emotion and intimacy experienced, it is more than sad, it is a loss at the core of one's being.

I have no answers as to why we lose them sometimes other than the powers that be might dictate it to be so.

Don't give up:  Summon again.  Don't give up if you must try another method.  Don't give up if you must try the same method that worked before.

Do everything you can to grow in all ways while alone... your future succubus who is just around the corner will benefit, and in turn so will you.

With all blessings of thought towards those who are hurting I can only say one thing:  Don't give up.

You will find her, and you will unleash her.

***

Love, Love.  Love...

I don't know what's going on exactly, but we're blossoming like flowers together.

Oh, my friends, if only I understood sometimes.

Out of all the bloggers out there, I feel as if I'm the most clueless.

But it is what it is, and all I realize now is that love is the answer.

It is the answer to EVERYTHING.

She will envelop your soul and you will grow with her.

There is no other way...

You must burn with love beyond control...



"Unleash her..."




"Make a move... it's all in your hands...
But first it starts from deep in your mind, and from deep within your heart."




"... is Love..."

2 comments:

  1. You're not wrong about love. I hesitate to use that word in my writing because it is so overused nowadays. But you're right that in opening up to these spirits, in the most loving way possible, makes them positively swoon. And it is the most fulfilling way to connect with them.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.