Sunday, October 15, 2017

A Thank You!





Me and Mena got into a short argument (it happens).

I told her that when I die I want to go live where she does and with her.  She told me that it's not that simple.

Why not?

Because at death there may be 10, 100, 1,000 different vibratory places where I can choose one to live within, to call my home.  Apparently "home" differs by degrees, and we're all so different.

And right now I only know of one (the underworld).

I originally thought that she didn't want me to live there with her,
but that was not the case.

The case she was trying to make is that I've only become accustomed to one very small part of a map with very limited vision, and that after death my options would become much clearer to me.

And so, I should understand why simply declaring that I'm choosing the underworld pre-death is silly.

She did salve my hurt feelings a bit by saying that she can be my underworld here...

Had to share ;)

Blessings,


Rafe GB.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.