Tuesday, July 18, 2017

More like a diary entry than a post

That belly dancer lady is yummy!

I don't have much to blog about so I'll treat it as a regular diary entry.

I'm halfway through the Qabalah book I've been studying (omg, if I knew it was this hard I probably would have shied away from it.  Too late now).

I'm learning a lot from it.  One thing I learned is that if I see God names from now on in an evocation pay close attention to who or what is being summoned.

I'm getting to know Sky and Eve better.  One thing I don't understand is why I can feel Sky almost instantly when I meditate, but to feel Eve I really have to reach while meditating and to feel her up, up, UP!  Wherever "up" is.

They seem to work well together.  They got rid of that night mare together easily enough.

Not much else going on... just the usual... reading a new magick/mysticism book, and getting to know spirits.

That seems to be what I do these days, isn't it?  :)

OH!  I almost forgot!

There's been a lot of poltergeist activity here as of late.  I attribute it to Sky and Eve since there's no real harm in it... more pranks... dishes rattling, electronics doing weird things, that sort of stuff.  This never happened with any other spirits I've known that I know of, but then again I don't know much about these two spirits other than they are female and that they are "goodly".  Or "very good" on the Rafe Feelz scale ™ ;)  Frankly, I think they just want to have fun with manipulating things here once in a while, and that's fine with me as long as it's harmless.

I have to admit, having a spirit (or 2 sometimes... it's hard for me to tell when it's both Sky and Eve together) stroke your hair as you fall asleep may not be sex but...

I wouldn't trade it for the whole entire world...

Blessings,


Rafe GB

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.