Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Keep it healthy/ She does the work/ the Celestial Sanctum

I've been getting a lot of mail recently.

I always enjoy that.  It's nice to hear back from people who enjoy the blog, or to answer a question or two (If I know the answer).

One thing it has done for me is that it allows me to see who is reading my blog.

It also allows me to see myself in them so to speak.

We are all together, whether you read this blog, write a blog of your own, or comment, we are all in different boats but we all share the same ocean.





I want to emphasize some things that I've been thinking about my own life and path, and since we are all connected it couldn't hurt to share them with you as well.

If you've given up on love and have been battered by the pursuit of love over many years: A succubus is a good answer.

What they do more than sex is to TEACH what love is, to teach what love SHOULD feel like.

I was married for 15 years and I know what love shouldn't feel like.  In fact, lost and broken is what brought me to Erik's blog to learn how to summon a succubus in the first place.

He marketed love to the broken hearted, and I suppose I do the same, albeit with a different intent:  I want to share what I have found.

Just recently, Erik closed down his forums at that site so anyone who bought his program (book, really) on how to summon a succubus is now without help (especially since he wasn't answering personal emails according to some of my friends from that site, either).

I'm no Dear Abby, but I can try my best and I will.  If it gets too much I'll have to suspend emails or to find others who are willing to answer them as well (I am bipolar after all... I can only do so much and I get overwhelmed easily).

My heart goes out to those who needed help from Erik, because it's gone.  The newsletter never went out for members, the members only emails were never returned (at least not for the friends I had on there), etc., etc.

***

Another thing I wanted to touch on (which I briefly did above) is that if you are a younger reader you are most welcome here, however, live some.

Get out there and experience life before you get tangled up in the world of succubi.

If you had one since birth, that may be another matter, but I'm not comfortable with young teenagers trying to find a succubus lover... get out there and LIVE my friend!

There is a good reason for this:  You are young.  What if you get a hold of one who doesn't have your best interests at heart?  What are you going to do to get rid of them?

Young teens are a powerhouse of psychic energy and a veritable smorgasbord for spirits.  If you're going to do what you're going to do anyway despite my advice, at least be wary.

Ask yourself if they belittle you, harm you, control you.

That is why I say to some to take what I say with a grain of salt:  It's a big world out there and a succubus should only be a part of it:  Leave those of us broken lovers who have a succubus to eat, sleep, and breathe them because we've literally been through lover's hell.

I have nothing against spirits, I love spirits, I just am aware that not all that glitters is gold, and that there are spirits out there that mean you, or anyone, harm.

The metaphysical term for succubi that aren't what they seem are sirens... and their abilities are the same sexual ones that succubi have, except that their intent is to drag you down to death.

Please be aware and watch yourselves out there regardless of your "age".


***


I'm progressing very well with lil' nurse :)

I realized that the biggest thing that succubi want is... attention (a woman craving attention... how blind I am).

And so I have been giving her much needed attention.  There's a funny aspect to these spirit lovers, and that is that they do all the work.  They have to setup connections, merge/meld, it's a lot of things that they have to do before we can feel them, and so it reminds me of Kundalini where the two snakes of Shakti climb the Chakras to meet and embrace Shiva at the crown.

We're Shiva.

Eatin' popcorn, waiting for our succubus lover to meet us there.

It's kind of funny in an ironic way, because they say that women have to do all the work.  Women are the ones in control of reproduction and sex.

Well?  Succubi definitely make those sayings true.  Incubi must do the exact same things as the succubi do, so in that case I guess the roles are reversed.

I asked lil' nurse if I could do anything to help her.

She replied, "Well, you can try."

What she means is that I can give her the attention that she so craves (which is my pleasure to do so) while she works on us, getting us ready for that big moment... alchemical marriage.

It's the moment, I think, where we are both crowned :)

Not just me, but everyone walks this path who has a succubus or an incubus.

***

The Celestial Sanctum/Astral Temple.

Make one.  You'll be happy you did.

https://www.rosicrucian.org/downloads/Liber_777_1011.pdf

Don't just give your budding lil' beau or belle attention, mentally and imaginatively take her to your temple once created as much as you can.

The intimacy of this is... incredible.

That's all I got.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.



I'm a pirate... lil' nurse loves it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.