Friday, August 19, 2016

Heavenhell

Heavenhell


Find it
Hidden in my deeds
Tones which don't fit
Secrets between the beats

Find out
Horrors born in my mind
Where even I'm in doubt
If some sanity was left behind

But when you smile
Just a while
My heart warms
I'm out of fears
And wish for more tears
More time to live, things to give
More smiles and butterflies
Shapes the most beautiful
This place where we dwell
Heavenhell

Find more
Nuances between hurt and grace
See all the gore
In my life and numbness that I embrace

But when you smile
Just a while
My heart warms
I'm out of fears
And wish for more tears
More time to live, things to give
More smiles and butterflies
Shapes the most beautiful
This place where we dwell
Heavenhell 

Drowned and lost in this chaos 
In queer delight
Crossfade of darkness and light
Death, joy, life, hate, grief, hope, love
This cocktail is tough 
But I'll never get drunk enough

More tears
More time to live, things to give
More smiles and butterflies
Shapes the most beautiful
This place where we dwell
Heavenhell


I was blown away by this song's lyrics and imagery.  I think that this song is a perfect representation of succubi and their thoughts, their world (even if it didn't mean to be).

I've also always thought of their world as kind of a mixture of heaven and hell... as if they dwell between... belonging to both, and yet none.

You can almost imagine the mists of time, of reality, and us and our condition relative to theirs.

The video even allows for some comparison between different types of succubi, perhaps... if you put it into perspective.

Succubi see us very differently than we see ourselves or others here.

Think of scenes in the video as how a succubus might see us in the normal world and I think you'll get my meaning.

When the mist gets heavy, it reminds me of "Elsewhere".

I've been working on some things for another post, but having trouble "gelling" it into something tangible... still rattling around in my brain I guess, but I'll figure it out.




Have you loved your Succubus today?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.