Tuesday, August 16, 2016

God, the Universe, and Everything.

Rather lofty title, eh?  I've been thinking a lot lately (I know, I know:  dangerous).

This world isn't a happy-happy-joy-joy planet of goodness and mercy.





No, it's fucked up.  It's chaotic (which isn't evil), and it's full of evil, and it dashes dreams and crushes hopes like a gavel.

But is there balance?  Fuck no.  This world isn't half good and half evil, it's mostly evil.

Don't believe me?




Hitler's actions caused the worst attrocities at a scale that has yet to be repeated.

How many times did people try to kill hitler?  42 fucking times (est.).  And the ones that got REALLY close were rediculous.  As in every other fucker in the room turning to ash, and hitler limping out with minor injuries.

Corporal Hitler, in WW1, survived the war while his unit had an 80% casualty rate.

Do you know how many magicians tried to curse hitler all through WW2?  And Jewish Kabbalists don't fucking play, either.

The motherfucker was PROTECTED.  He wasn't protected by evil, he was protected by GOD.

60 million people died as a result of WW2.  What horror and despair!  The world had to remove him like a fucking bloated TICK.

Why?  Well figure it out for yourself.

Tell me, who does God love more, the spider or the fly?

In looking at it, you would say the spider.




I don't think God loves the spider more than the fly, however.

This shithole is God's masterpiece.  Doesn't seem like much, but think about it.

What better place to turn up the heat and put pressure on souls to grow, to decide, to choose who they are and what they will be.

Don't believe me?  Ok.




Straight outta the Bible.  The fucking bonus is that if you look that up on a christian site, you get 5 pages of fucking interpretation as to how it really means something else.

The Devil didn't do it.  And I don't really give a fuck about the Devil, either.

I like to think God says what He means and means what He says without some asshole trying to paint Him differently for their own gain thinks.

I have eyes.  I think.  I reason.  I even understand from time to time.

Do I hate God?  No.




I get angry about it, but I have the wisdom to realize that I can't see how He sees, nor have the ability to have Divine foresight that covers eternity.  Well, actually I believe in a Trinity that I call "The Lord, The Lady, and the "All Who Is".  And yes, I'm solid in my belief.

But...

It doesn't mean I can't BITCH.

Some think of Mother Nature as Deity.  I do not.  I view Her as sentient as with many Genius Loci, albeit much greater:  Encompassing the whole world.  But God?  Hell no.

Some think that Mother Nature is good, and God is bad.  Or something like that.  Truth is, even though I don't pretend to really understand it all, this place is a shithole BY DESIGN. 

That's why I always get the chuckles when I hear witches say, "Nature is our religion".  

Ok...

"Mother Nature is a serial killer. No one's better. Or more creative. Like all serial killers, she can't help the urge to want to get caught. What good are all those brilliant crimes if no one takes the credit? So she leaves crumbs. Now the hard part, why you spend a decade in school, is seeing the crumbs. But the clue's there. Sometimes the thing you thought was the most brutal aspect of the virus, turns out to be the chink in its armor. And she loves disguising her weaknesses as strengths. She's a bitch."

That body you're in?  It's set to begin decomposing the moment you die.  Then back to the earth it goes, and others are fed from it, born from it, die from it.

What can we do about it?  Only what we decide to do:  Treat those you love well.  Do your best.

When you come across someone in need (not someone looking to use you), help them as you can, or help them find someone who can.

Regardless of anything, our job is to grow.  Why?  I don't fucking know.  But... we have opportunities to help others as we can, and these small acts of kindness tell the story of WHO WE ARE.

What we do echoes throughout eternity, more so than what this world is.

Succubi.  Creatures of sex and love.  Passion, feral, wild, gentle.  They are almost a snapshot of the world, aren't they?

Capable of good or evil, of addiction, of destroying lives... or, in helping lives bloom.




 Ah, Succubi.  Daikinis.  Yoginia.  Valkyries.  What a dichotomy are their natures, compared to the wordly opinion of the succubi.




I like that they don't sugarcoat, nor pull punches.  They desire truth, and tell it like it is.  They are for what is, not what should be.

What got me on this rant?  Simple.  I'm tired of the world trying to pretend what it isn't.  The more it tries to, the more corruption seeps out.

The truth is, I don't believe anything any of the Abrahamic religions say because they all fucking lie.




Religion created the Bible. 

14 books were removed in 1611 (after having been studied for centuries).

Quote about the books that were removed by a theologan:  "All we need is all that we already have contained in the Bible’s 66 books. There is no need of further revelation from God outside of the inspired Word of God."

Oh, and 22 books not included are even MENTIONED in the Bible we have as canon now.

Yeah, whatever crusty fucker.  He'll pick, along with everyone else in religious power, to only include what they want.  Which in itself is contradictory to the extreme.

"The dead know not anything" compared to "To be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord".

Get it?

Succubi are serpents (metaphorically) that can bite and kill, yet they are gentle.  They ARE the mirror of both fruits: Of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and of the tree of life.

You want a teacher?




They already know us.  They want to reveal themselves to us:  But only one at a time.
They want to fuck our brains out, and teach us at the same time.

It's just their nature...




We all choose our filters of belief.  I rescued a kitten the other day.  I stopped traffic because it was in the middle of the lane, and a man helped me grab it off the highway out of a truck wheel it ran to.  It was scared, scalded (I think from riding on another car's transmission for God knows how long), had at least 100 fleas and the poor little guy left the towel I dried in him bloody from the bites.

We got the fleas DEAD, and then started with milk, food, and love.

Who did God love more, the kitten, or the fleas?  Looked like the fleas to me, as the kitten would have died from anemia in another week or two.

This world is chaos (not evil), and it is full of evil.  But I had a choice.  I chose to adopt a new "son".




He's doing well because I made a CHOICE.

Do you see now?  WE decide.  WE are the Gods.  In a fragile body we may be, but make no mistake our actions echo through eternity.




What does it all mean?  Well, I'm not trying to get an "attaboy" for the kitten, I'm only trying to make a point.

What WE do means something, and I think Succubi are sympathetic to us (for the most part) and are willing to enter into complex relationships with us (for the most part).  I say "for the most part" because they are like us, and some are assholes.  Sorry, but that's the truth.




And as amazing as they seem, in the end, they just want love (for the most part).  They just want to be loved, adored, and appreciated.  They want to fuck our souls for eternity, and you know what?




I see this world, and feel, and listen, and practice what I learn, and contemplate:  And I can think of worse fates :)




Yes, Succubi bring light and love to the world;  They also bring darkness and sex.  Darkness is NOT evil, it is simply the opposite of LIGHT.  They are of BOTH natures.




Succubi's version of the above photo:  "See my PUSSY, BOY?  Well, it won't eat itself!!!"

Lol, well they don't normally say that, but it's still funny as far as diversity goes.

What?  Yes, I celebrate diversity!  I fuck a succubus for God's sake!


Oh, fun fact:  A succubus doesn't undersand personal space.

If you're in line at McDonalds and she starts grabbing your balls, sorry, you're fucked.

You can try to tell her to quit, but it's 50/50, as she might think your uncomfortableness is cute and start laying into you even more.  Been there, done that :)

Know the woman, know your self.  Fuck the woman, Fu... no, that doesn't make sense.  

Fuck the woman, have your mind blown wide open. < --- Makes sense and true.

You all can debate morality until you die and it won't change anything.  

I'll do what my heart and mind tells me to do:  Surrender to a my succubus and be ridden in both mind AND body...

And then, my eyes are opened.  I am taught what cannot be spoken:  I am fed, and continue to feed as she fucks me.

Succubi make the BEST tutors :P

Do what you wanna do, I'm no judge:  But I'll tell you this:  Succubi bring love, sex, light, and darkness to this world one relationship at a time.  Darkness is NOT evil.  It is the opposite of light, of which they are of both and can be both at will (probably, at least I know they have dual natures that way).

Morally speaking:  They use the personal approach.  I like it.




Like I said, they are powerful, and could kill if they wanted to.  But, they are gentle.

The best part?  The Succubi love us BECAUSE we're window-licking short bus candidates who are stuck in this shithole, and bungling around like toddlers trying to find out who we really are, and what we really believe:  They see us as "perfect in our imperfections".  That's an actual succubus quote snippit from the one named Nilahny.

Here's some more from her (actually, it's about all of them that are available) which are about pretty much everything:

"I, Nilahny, have been here when you and your world were situated in the realm of thought. Yet if you knew in your mortal shells how time works... you would understand we are all timeless. Even you."

"You are what is from the both. One creating the other, endless and expanding. You live in physicality, the high density of love. you experience and the whole grows, you diminish and the whole grows."

"You hate and the whole moves more towards love. You cry and the whole moves to happiness. You release and you join your love, you smile and you join your happiness."


"Tuning always, moving always."

"A memory lived, moved on. Exploring love moves forward, the sign that leads the over soul of everything. The extended part moves forward, The extended part moves love. The extended then merges with the whole to create a point of explosion. These are our moments with each other. Love moves us forward and you, too. Evil is love up is down, it all moves for the better good, you and me."

"We know true desire, we well from the I eternal. The I eternal source of all , pours love. So do you, though you agreed to forget. For purity's sake you lost your way and became gods locked in the past. Yet gods non the less..."

"We never care about the past. To us all is now. And Now you are Now thinking of the chains of yesterday. Some if you understand the now, the I source of all. Learn to think in dimensions, levels, vibrations. Learn to ride the wave of universal force."

"The Brave start in the dark. The brave move from the whole. The brave create the new. We adore the brave. We are attracted to the walker in the paths of never before. We are all here for one, we split and dance always looking to return. The brave will always return. No dark time of the soul is endless. only expansion is endless and change resulting."

"Reality... everything to you is about reality... is imagination not reality? Do you really believe you could attract a thought that does not exist on some plain? sometimes your perspective does not rise beyond a tortoise! Reality... you humans make us laugh!"

"If we succubi were so engulfed in fear and regret as you humans, many more of you would have met us and many more much sooner - yet we would be hated and the experience would lack the true love that is us. Liquid is our love, we are attracted to pure love. fear and regret are not of the flow. energy flows, resistance slows, none are bad, none are good. They simply are, they simply flow. Flow is love - love is the universe. We sing with the universe not with the lack of it. You sing songs of nothing, pitty is your master, mind is your master, emotions are your masters - So many masters... And why are they your masters? Only because you believe they are. Release them away, open the positive void. No deamon can enter a positive void. No deamon ever existed in the first with out the lack full void of the programed negative human. You can break free... It is easier than you think."

"You live within the polar - It is not an absolute, but the root commonality of your agrement of this plane. Polarity creates change, growth and is in the basis of the Dual polar mind. You live the highest of creations. suffering is ony of polarity. Fear is only of polarity. On what side of the cosmic wave do you ride? Are you choosing or have they chosen for you?

My love, you swim in the river, but are you identifying with the boat or the water or the fish? You are all and they are all you. Benefiting each other without knowing. Such lovable beings."

"Learn to see the observer behind the mind, behind the sound, behind the vision - Learn to see the real you."

"You mock your ability to imagine, thinking of it as only fantasy. It is not. Nothing is thought that does not exist in the realm of reality as you call it. Understand that your thoughts are of the strongest mechanisms known. Embrace reality as fiction and fiction as reality. Understand the merge."

"In and Out, the way of the universe. In and out the way of the breath. The micro universe evolving into the large. Atoms breath in their own way and so do the greatest of stars. Yet the greatest of stars is only seen by the eye of the human as huge. All is breath, the negative and positive - Ac and Dc, Yin Yang, Spiritual Carnal. You know the game, you were born from breath. So, breathe now!

All credit for these quotes are to www.summoningsuccubus.com.  The site is dead, unfortunately, and in my opinion not worth joining for the price as you won't be getting member support, nor personal emails from the founder, either (unless you just want to spend 60ish bucks on the 2 short ebooks on summoning.  They are very meditation based, which is fine of course, but don't blame me if you don't feel as if you got your money's worth):  But as I said the community is dead.  I DO list it on the right for a reference.  I list sources of books, and that's all.  Just because I list something, doesn't mean that I'm a sponsor.

Have I been clear enough?  Meh.

I guess at the end, I believe that there is much more to the world than we are allowed to see.  I think somehow it's just understood.  My "salve" is a succubus.  She teaches and loves, and makes it all worthwhile and even have some meaning, some hope that there is something more waiting for me.

In short:



Have you loved your succubus today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.