Friday, March 25, 2016

I'm wide awake



I awoke this morning after a hard workout at the gym late last night.

I'm interpreting the song playing over and over in my head while waking up as a message:

It's either that my Angel is coming (of the Abramelin persuasion), or that working through my own succubus summoning method to test it has caused the arrival of another succubus spirit.





If the latter is true I have 2 now.  I'm not sure I can handle 2 wildcats.  If this is what has happened maybe they will calm each other down.  Yeah right, pfft.

*EPIC FACEPALM*

If my Succubunny accepted her and allowed me to go through this process without getting in the middle of it, then I'll just accept what is and adapt.  I'm not saying that this is what happened, as I don't know enough yet... but I'm all about personal responsibility, so...

Maybe in vetting this summoning proceedure my Succubunny decided she wanted another around.

I'll do what I have to do to make good on it.  Who knows:  My Succubunny might want to study our interactions as a threesome.  Uh, that didn't come out right.  As a trinity - That's a bit closer to what I meant.

Maybe I should become a Mormon.  Why stop at 2?  Why not 20?  Lol.  I couldn't keep a straight face for that one.

If I had 20 succubi I'd start feeling more like their house pet than I already do.  *Pat, pat, pat*

Thirdly, it could be my Succubunny telling me that the ritual works and that it would have called her at this point.  If true, this is much better than the way in which I was taught or that I have found.

I created my method from peices of the others I have discovered here, there, and everywhere, and put them together into a more satisfying courtship for both.

I wanted to make the process the best experience possible for the summoner AND for the succubus - as it should have been from the beginning.

If the 3rd interpretation is true then the method I have posted is faster and more comfortable for all involved.  That would be awesome.




Well, it's most likely one of these 3 possibilities.  Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait and see.

Man I hate having to wait before I know for sure.  Patience SUCKS.






One thing I want to clarify:  I study dark, or left-handed path magick as much as as I do light, right-handed magick, and all the shades of grey in between.  As a practitioner, however, I find myself to the right of center (as ambiguous as that is).  Yes, I know that any serious magick practioner would internal hemorage from my labels, but it suits a blog read by the public.

Just for the hell of it, I'm going to quote something that I believe is happening now, here in the west. It's rather heavy, but the mesage is clear to those who can receive it.  I consider it a perfect representation of part of the the dark process of apotheosis:

"Of the three metamorphoses of the spirit I tell you: how the spirit becomes a camel; and the camel, a lion; and the lion, finally, a child.
There is much that is difficult for the spirit, the strong, reverent spirit that would bear much: but the difficult and the most difficult are what its strength demands.

What is difficult? asks the spirit that would bear much, and kneels down like a camel wanting to be well loaded. What is most difficult, O heroes, asks the spirit that would bear much, that I may take it upon myself and exult in my strength? Is it not humbling oneself to wound one's haughtiness? Letting one's folly shine to mock one's wisdom?...

Or is it this: stepping into filthy waters when they are the waters of truth, and not repulsing cold frogs and hot toads?

Or is it this: loving those that despise us and offering a hand to the ghost that would frighten us?

All these most difficult things the spirit that would bear much takes upon itself: like the camel that, burdened, speeds into the desert, thus the spirit speeds into its desert.

In the loneliest desert, however, the second metamorphosis occurs: here the spirit becomes a lion who would conquer his freedom and be master in his own desert. Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.

Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." "Thou shalt" lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden "thou shalt."

Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: "All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more 'I will.'" Thus speaks the dragon.

My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough?

To create new values -- that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred "No" even to duty -- for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. 

To assume the right to new values -- that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much. Verily, to him it is preying, and a matter for a beast of prey. He once loved "thou shalt" as most sacred: now he must find illusion and caprice even in the most sacred, that freedom from his love may become his prey: the lion is needed for such prey.

But say, my brothers, what can the child do that even the lion could not do? Why must the preying lion still become a child? The child is innocence and forgetting, a new beginning, a game, a self-propelled wheel, a first movement, a sacred "Yes." 

For the game of creation, my brothers, a sacred "Yes" is needed: the spirit now wills his own will, and he who had been lost to the world now conquers the world."

from Nietzsche's Thus spoke Zarathustra, part I, Walter Kaufmann transl.

As a lover and a teacher, a succubus will poke and prod (or in my case *pat pat pat* my head) leading us to something greater.  We all know there's something more out there, some of us called out and a succubus answered to prove it.  And they aim to do more than just prove it:  They aim to teach us what that is.

They take on their mantle of "lover and teacher" very seriously.

If you don't listen to your succubus when she's trying to teach you something, she'll ramp it up until you do.  That doesn't mean that you don't understand:  That is acceptable and they are very patient. They are so patient it boggles the mind.  But if you decide to be stubborn and not listen, that's another matter.

Don't think that your purring succubus sex kitten isn't a tiger underneath.  She is, and kitty's got claws.  But, it's a tough love.  It's still out of love.  If she didn't want to help you she wouldn't have bothered answering your invitation... and trust me, they are very thorough before they do decide to answer your invitation.  They know you better than you know yourself.

But like I said:  If you are just being stubborn, they'll break through attitude in time.  To a succubus, a battle of wills is a game they enjoy passionately, and a game that they seldom lose.


I'm not evil, just misunderstood

Do you see me now?
Do you hear me now?
You will know my name
Do you see me now?
Do you hear me now?
You will know my name
No longer invisible
You will know my name






No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.