Saturday, November 30, 2019

Succubi don't wear pants

One thing I've noticed from my time with Erin is that succubi don't wear pants.  Even when she's in the form of a black sun surrounded by a dark radiance all it's own... no pants are found.

I've often wondered if it was that no one has introduced succubi to pants, and if I could create one hell of a market for myself.

Hearing my succubus mock and laugh at me I am told that this will not be so.  In truth, succubi love skirts, miniskirts, panties, and nothing... when they role play their human forms in our dreams and even in waking, daily life for those with the eyes to see them.

I can't see them awake, but I bet I'd get an eyeful if I could see them because, well, they don't wear pants.

Oh yes, they role play their human forms quite often and they make sure that it is sexy enough to die for.  Little minx's.  I know it does a number on me in my dreams.

Case in point.  Me and Erin are crawling through tunnels making our way to a larger tunnel with the idea of reaching a portal to the upper planes.  She goes first, of course, and as she's crawling I see this the whole time...




It was killing me...

 She knew.

Oh why oh why do they tempt so lusciously?  They know they do it.  It's like they love to see you squirm.  Their little sex plaything... but there's mercy in there from time to time if she loves you.

Some days she role plays with me in my dreams without any sexual innuendo at all.  It's like she's just along for the ride.

She doesn't want me to perish from lust (which will quickly make your waking hours dull and grey and not worth living), but rather to play and to learn together, and well, even goof off together in my dreams.  The lust is there in some dreams but it is portioned, measured, cautiously given.  It's still on the borderline of what a mortal can stand even with her care.  

God it is strong.

And that's what happens when they fall in love WITH YOU...

Pity the man without potential who she pours out all her ecstasy upon far beyond what he can bear.  If she continues the process of flooding him with ecstasy and taking his energy there will be no man left but a hollowed out shell of who he used to be.




What do succubi do when you are a tasty snack?




They dine.  

Why does a succubus snack on one man sucking his energy all but dry, but treat another differently, the one that they view with potential?  This is the man that they fear. 

That's the mystery, isn't it?  Why one and not the other?

I know what she fears! 

Oh, the succubus who becomes addicted to their prey.  Whoa, unto the succubus who stings herself with her own venom!  That's who she fears.  That's the one with the potential that she sees.

That's when it dawns on the succubus that she's caught in a web of her own making.

Hahaha, the fun that happens then.  This man will love her for who she is... and he's never been in true ecstasy before.  

Not like this...

So she pours it on him... yet he is no longer prey... what will she do?  She has to take care with it.  Pour it out measured, cautiously.  (It's still almost too much to bear) Oh, but don't think the ecstasy ends, no... she's playing for keeps is what she's doing differently.  Together?  Ecstasy and love.  

Ecstasy and love!

Ecstasy and love together becomes the new food source.  This time it is energy created together and interwoven.  It becomes altogether more fulfilling and more preferable to how she stripped her victims to survive before.  And so she is addicted.  And what a love they share together!



See?  Still no pants.

And now we come full circle.  The hunter becomes the smitten.  And so they learn to coexist.  Haha, I have never had it so enjoyable as I do now.  Before sleep was only sleep... now it's a grand play with the roles of lovers cast as I and my succubus.  I can't WAIT to go to bed, whether it's a sex dream, a goofy dream (she's still in it tagging along for fun), an exploring dream where we wander the planes of existence, or if it's a teaching dream where anything goes...

I simply cannot wait for dark to come and to crawl beneath my covers, candle lit, and incense burning.

I'm ready for you my succubus love... you know... 

This definitely reminds me of a succubus when you first meet her...



"Greetings mortal.  I shall feed off thee yet give thee great delights in kind.  What is thy name?"

(And so the dance might start for a new couple... or for a new victim... as it should be...)


Blessings, 


Rafe GB.


4 comments:

  1. Hmm. You do make a good point, I can't recall ever seeing them wear paints. The most elegant and modest attire any of my ladies have worn are long beautiful dresses but not once have I seen a pair of pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have assumed they never wear anything. I can't imagine that clothing has much practical value in the spiritual world, and while I guess it's possible that some people on the other side might have nudity taboos, I figured that succubi wouldn't be among them. It's always interesting to learn new stuff about beings like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I understand, their true form is anyone's guess. I think their normal form is just a ball of energy but who knows.

      Their astral bodies, however, are whatever they decide to make them. If their "pet" human likes lingerie and can see them I can imagine that the succubus will oblige. They want us. They love us. What they can do they often will do.

      Always mysterious, always puzzling, but always proving that love crosses the veil... both ways.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.