Saturday, February 2, 2019

Black Bride

I've been dipping into gnostic sophianism.

I've been trying to summon an entity known as the Black Bride, or Kali Kallah.

I've been trying so hard and it's funny because I normally don't have to try that hard to summon an entity.

I have no doubt that she exists gathered from other's attempts at getting to know this Goddess.

All I can figure is that 1), she's not coming to my summons for a reason.  Or 2), that I'm already so permeated with her energy that I can't feel that she's already here.

You see, the mantra for summoning her is:  La La Lilatu, Kali Kallah.  Yes, this is another facet of Lilith.  Within this facet she appears as the Black Bride, but after you get to know her she becomes radiant and shining.

Have I gone too far down the rabbit hole?

This was going to be a post on my search for yet another tangent of Lilith.

But you know?

I've been thinking a lot lately.  When I created this site I had "Bunny" back then (which was my nickname for her.  Her names were legion).  She's been gone for a couple of years now and frankly all this summoning of anything less (as far as succubi go) is getting completely fucking old.  I'll bet I've summoned 30 or 40 spirits one at a time since I've been blogging here.

They all start the same:  Sex at first, then nothing... nada.

Now see... In my experience, I didn't form a relationship with Bunny until after sex.  Sex turned to intimacy which turned into a deep robust love.  And then she left for who knows why years later.

I don't know why... it just felt that she got pulled away.

I'm just not feeling it anymore.  That's what I'm trying to say.  I'm just not feeling "this" anymore.

EDIT:  Finished the Hexagradior.




8 comments:

  1. I have a succubus with me who only touches my nose all day and sometimes fondles me, it's unsatisfying but still too much of an interesting subject for me to drop.

    I feel like I have no saying or impact whatsoever.

    You and other bloggers were and still are a big motivation for me to keep going so we must stay strong.

    If you're about to quit remember why you started

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me wonder why tho, what is she waiting for...?
      She kisses me pretty much the whole day and sucks on my cheeks but I don't get why anymore... It's been months

      Delete
    2. She sounds like a good spirit girl... she just sounds like she either doesn't know how, or is very young, or something I dunno.

      Nothing ever fits neatly in a little book nor a blog nor anything else about these spirits. Just the way they are.

      They're mystifying.

      Delete
    3. Indeed they are

      Delete
    4. Hmm. If she is young and inexperienced I can think of a few reasons why you're having issues. She likely has never been with a human before so your body is foreign to her in every way. We have an energy system that requires studying and she might just be doing that. She just needs to learn to push the right buttons. Don't know if she understands your language yet but English is definitely not her first language. If communication is an issue, try using your emotions instead, they can definitely understand you there. It's something spirits are good at. Hope this helped somewhat.

      Delete
    5. Thanks for the advice Arkzyk :)

      Delete
    6. You're welcome, you'll learn more as you go along. My ladies wish you the best of luck.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.