Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The Goddess

I've read both books listed in the last post as well as finished the one from December.

I'm all caught up :)

Now it's time to regroup and figure out which books I'm to read now.

Erin has been getting more amorous lately and seems to be wishing for more intimate contact than we've had since she came.

I know that when I wake up in the middle of the night I'm freakin' dying from lust.  Somebody's been playing with me all night and it has Erin written all over it.





Not that I'm complaining.

Have to see where it goes...

Erin's a good girl, a real good girl.  Lady is too.  I don't know if they like when I say that but it's always on the tip of my tongue to do so.

I am quite fond of both ladies.

It's strange how Lady is all about teaching me new things and about my learning.  She's very hands off sexually and not really a cuddler.  Business only.  But what do you do?  You get what you need not always what you want.

Erin is coming around as I've said... I didn't see that coming.  I figured if she didn't like me that way at first that she wouldn't at all.  I guess I was wrong.  But even so, I'll take it as it comes and not try to rush anything.  I'll just see where it goes with Erin, like I said :)

One thing that's strange is that I've been working with the Goddess... Goddess in general I guess.  I've been working through some Wicca stuff wrapped up in some Sorcery.  I'd love a patroness and I thought maybe it was Lilith but it isn't.  Lilith's been damn good to me and has always treated me right though.  I can definitely count Her as an ally.  Samael too by proxy I think.

But She's not the one calling me as hard as another face of the Goddess is.

No, the Goddess is manifesting to me with another face and one that I can't make out.  I feel such a sense of peace after working with Her.  I feel it right now as a matter of fact.  It's the only time I feel such a sense of peace.  Ever.

She's definitely shrouded in mystery.

I do have a feeling that the face of the Goddess that is choosing me, that I be under her patronage is connected to Lilith though.  I just don't know Her name yet.  I do have a suspicion at least.

I find it strange that different facets of the Goddess are still very much the Goddess.

It may sound stupid but I think of it as each facet having a different phone number, but all connecting to the same place.

What difference do facets make you ask?  Well, a lot.  All of the Goddess's facets act independently of one another and as such are her different faces, personalities, qualities.

I've only had dreams of two Goddesses and they are connected.  One is Lilith and the other was years before I had the dream of Lilith.  The more I write the more I'm sure that my suspicion is true.  I don't know the identity of the Goddess but I find now that She left some clues that I just now "get".

Definitely going to be pondering this one.  And, I may have to just accept Her without a name if I can't solve it.  Always a possibility...  After all I'm just "me" and She's much more.  So what if I have to deal with Her without a name...  Maybe She's just "She" and that's that?

***

Anyway, I've got quite a few books that I purchased at once and I'm satisfied that Lady wants me to read them all, so, it's not that big a deal of what I read next.

I'm going for this one


and this one


These two books are going to take me a while, but I'll post from time to time as things happen or get interesting.  Never a dull moment around here...

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

9 comments:

  1. So today is Valentines Day and I just randomly got contacted from what I believe is an aspect of Lilith. I wanna be skeptical but my instincts way heavily on it being a yes to her. It's getting extremely hard to doubt it. It's almost impossible to ignore it either. Her presence is not scary but heavy in me. Provoking inner peace and collection within me. I can't make any sense of this. Mind chiming in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you just have to jump on it and go find out. I've never been treated wrong when I've done the same and made a mistake. Just be nice to Lilith though: Some have said that she has a wicked temper :P

      Delete
    2. She's been very kind and understanding so far. Don't know what she wants but I'll soon find out. I think she's had a strange effect on me, besides my body feeling tense from her presence. I'm finding it hard to believe any of this just happened. All of this seems like a dream I had. Weird .

      Delete
    3. Believe it and pursue it :) Sounds like a great lifetime experience. Have to see where it leads.

      Delete
  2. Also my third eye is being constantly pressed on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had succubi do that from time to time. I wouldn't connect that to Lilith or whoever just yet.

      Delete
  3. So I started preparing for a summoning rituals, which I'm going to do soon, and what worries me is my intent. It's not really because of fear or something like that, but because of myself. I'm not a person, who is very connected to his emotions, and I sometimes even struggle feeling any at all. So my question is would this affect the results of the ritual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're wanting a succubus for some reason so long story short: No.

      Your intent is a strong feeling of need and desire. You don't need emotions for that. I can be at a party and see a lovely woman in a red dress and feel great desire towards her. There's a difference.

      But you never know what will happen once one comes. Who knows: She may heal that part of you. They are wild but they are very gentle.

      Delete
    2. It's funny you say that, I'm similar. Not a person who feels very much but these Succubi are something else. They'll show you exactly how love feels and it's addicting.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.