Wednesday, February 6, 2019

They try

My Gma died last week.  I was pretty upset to the point that my body was all messed up in multiple nasty ways.

Gma was the last Adventist of the family.  That religion dies with her strangely enough... at least as far as her family goes.  I used to be one back in the day as were many of us.  But, we all abandoned Adventism in time, person by person.

It's actually sad even though I don't agree with the faith.  Can you imagine the frustration of praying for the conversion of your family and having said family all convert to other things?  I'm meaning that she died at 98.  That's a long thing to hang onto... that we would convert to Adventism.  That's a lot of shattered dreams and a lot of wasted hope...

Not even one soul is Adventist in her family anymore.

Well, it's sad to me.  And the 1st thing I do when I get real upset is to isolate myself.

So... In my grief of her passing as well as everything else, I told both succubi they could leave.

I basically got a kind of "fuck off" outta that.

Guess they don't wanna go, huh?

Well, that's that.  You can't push away a succubus that wants to stay.


They probably realize how upset I am and just brushed it off anyway which is probably wise of them to do so in that it speaks very highly of them.

Kind of funny... I don't recall ever being told "fuck off" by a succubus before, even if it was in a kind way.

First time for everything I guess...

Lady's been laying off of me studying for a while (she's the succubus who has decided I needed a teacher/tutor rather than a lover) even though I think I have my book picked out (if it ever gets here today... slow ass mailman) for my next course of study.  I tried to choose wisely.  I know that Lady will help me get the most out of it regardless.

Erin's been attached to my hip and is by my side most of the time.  They try.  They really do.  Being at the funeral sitting there getting my balls vibrated was a bit distracting but like I said they try, and they mean well.

If you think a minister + Bible + a room full of believers stops a succubus from vibrating your balls... I'm your proof that you can't stop a succubus from doing whatever she wants to do whenever she wants to do it.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.


P.S.   Oh, mailman showed up with my book while I was writing this.  Here's the next book in my magickal education:



Also the following.  I believe Lady wants me to read this series of books for their philosophy:


5 comments:

  1. Blessings right back at you homie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that your Gma has passed. Though it seems she was able to attain that Adventist longevity so often touted by their health ministries. My Adventist family members haven't been so lucky.

    My Dad is in the same position your Gma is in. He's the last Adventist, desperately clinging on, hoping that he'll be rewarded for supporting God's "true remnant church," and going on Saturday. He's not doing well lately. His health is rapidly declining. His family is being torn apart. (Though, what did he expect when Jesus made prophecies about that very thing happening to his followers.) Thankfully for him, the religion has a built-in scapegoat: "Blessed are those who are persecuted for My sake..." So, he feels that he's doing the right thing in that sense, because everything else is going so wrong. That's quite the cognitive dissonance to put a guy through, huh? Classic cult mentality.

    Anyway, I'm glad your spirits are still hanging on. They do that. I don't think they take it personally when we lash out irrationally. And I can relate to being stimulated, despite a pious setting. How do you think I got through my Studies in Revelation classes at college without falling asleep? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about your Dad's health. I know that hurts to see.

      There really is a cult mentality as we both know. I was quite the apologetic back in the day, lol.

      These two spirits really seem to be here to stay at least for a longer tenure than most of them do. They're definitely a strange mix of spirits but I'm growing fond of them.

      That's hilarious about the college class. They do what they want to do when they want to do it, that's for sure.

      Always a pleasure to have you stop by TC.

      Delete
  3. The ball stimulation in public is strangely relatable. It doesn't matter where you are, if they want it, they'll try to go for it. I love it and hate it at the same time and yeah pushing them away doesn't work very well. Trust me, I've tried more than once. A fact I'm not proud of stating.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.