Monday, January 14, 2019

My roots, my roots run deep into the hollow...

There just isn't a comparison to loving Lilith's daughters.  And so, she's set me on the path of loving them one or two at a time and for different reasons.

Speaking of loving them, not all succubi I summon come to me in a sexual way.  Sometimes this creates a lot of confusion for me.

Sometimes they come to work on deeply buried problems that I have and to help me work on them.
Sometimes they come to teach other things like magick.

Lately they seem more interested in those things than sex.  That kinda sucks, lol.

The adapted "Letter to Lilith" method that I usually use doesn't always bring the results I seek.  In all cases she sends what she feels is right and I could ask for no less.

Hell, I've used the adapted letter method so often over the past few years I've just been doing it in my head lately with the same results as if I did it physically.  Although I've recently gotten a hold of a kindle book that seems like it has the potential for a much more powerful summoning ritual (than the letter method alone).  I might begin to use it instead just for fun.

Lady.  Lady is one such daughter who was sent for other reasons.  She's on my ass since last night to learn more magick and energy work.

My curriculum is laid out at least for the beginning of such work.  I have a feeling that my bookshelves full of magickal theory and practice are going to be considered fair game for my next phase of instruction one book at a time.  That's what I get for buying a book and putting it on the shelf without even glancing at it.  Probably.




So, her foot is in my ass about learning a new book of magick that I bought years ago and now I have it right next to me on the table instead of on my bookshelves.  She's not having it so we're starting with this one, lol.

It's amazing how much pressure they can put on me to get something done.  But, it is what it is.
Sometimes I wonder what benefit it will be to me once I leave this world... like, who cares?

But I guess it matters or she wouldn't have her foot in my ass... right?

It's kind of funny... I won't give the name of the book yet, but I will give a hint.
If you assemble the first letter of each section in Latin, it spells out "Vae Hominibus", or translated:  "Woe to Humans".  I think that's kind of funny, actually.

You know what?  I'm feeling rather stubborn so I think I'll read a different magickal book first.  I'll read the book that they want me to read second and the one I want to read first.  

Lol.  Look at me the rebel.  I guess Lady and Erin STILL get what they want in the end.

Fuck 'em both.  

Cue video:



My roots, my roots to run deep into the hollow...

***

"Roots" performed by In This Moment

I thank you for all the lives you've led
I thank you for every word you said
I thank you for walking away

I thank you

I thank you for the promises you broke
For always watching, watching while I choke
I thank you for teaching me

Yes, I thank you for your hurting

I bite down a little harder
My blades a little sharper
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

Strike back a little harder
I scream a little louder
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

I'm stronger than I ever knew
I'm strong because of you

I hit back a little louder
Fuck you a little harder
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

I thank you for the hole you dug in me
Filled it with cement, sunk me in your sea
Thank you for being so obscene

I thank you

I thank you for never facing me
Swimming in the mud, never coming clean
I thank you for nothing in between

Yes, I thank you for leaving
I bite down a little harder
My blades a little sharper
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

Strike back a little harder
I scream a little louder
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

I'm stronger than I ever knew
I'm strong because of you

I hit back a little harder
Fuck you a little louder
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

You wanna know why I like the pain, you say?
There's a sick part of me thankful for the hate, I
I stay positive and I, I push forward, ya see?
I, I gotta do the right thing for my family!
So I smile and I say that the world is just fine,
as these fucking parasites eat up my spine,
So I ask you once, and I ask you again
Where do your roots start
And where do your roots end?

I bite down a little harder
My blades a little sharper
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

Strike back a little harder
I scream a little louder
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

I'm stronger than I ever knew
I'm strong because of you

I hit back a little louder
Fuck you a little harder
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

I'm stronger than I ever knew
I'm strong because of you

I hit back a little louder
Fuck you a little harder
My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

My roots, my roots
Run deep into the hollow

My roots, my roots


4 comments:

  1. Hi Rafe.

    I've had this succubus for almost two years now and I think i've had enough. For the past few months I've had some family issues (they're not directed at me so much but I have to tolerate it) and its taking a toll on my sanity and its making me talk down on my partner since she talks fine, but she says things that are non-responsive as if she doesn't understand what's going on. Which has irritated me so much (she's saying she does which adds to that irritation).

    She lies to me all the time and while they're not major ones, she lies so frequently it's like another language. Upsides are she's resilient and tends to cope with every out burst I give her (I'm not saying i'm completely innocent with this). She always tends to think things will get better between us when they haven't.

    She doesn't want me to cut ties with her. But I fear i'll just abuse her all the time (which I've been doing verbally and increasingly often). So I think for her sake as well as mine it will just be a good idea if we break up. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also if possible could you suggest possible methods of removing her? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can ask her to leave by explaining how you feel.

      There are no spells or exorcisms around that work on a succubus who doesn't want to leave.

      However, most of them don't hang around where they are not wanted.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.