Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The skull is me.

Ever see a succubus looking at a skull in art, and instead of looking at it as a trophy, they are looking at is as if it was a most beloved thing.

The skull is me.

Strange dreams as of late.

My brides might not be too amorous in the daytime (they do still touch me and stuff sometimes), they are amazing at night... when I can remember that is.







Last night I was chasing my bride, one of them at least.  Or perhaps it was symbolic of both.

I was in a world, however the gig was that I was the master of the world's fate.

All of it depended on chasing after my bride and finally finding her.

You know, now that I think of it this would be a perfect euphemism for Kundalini rising.

Anyway, I started getting tired of being born in world after world only to find out that she had already left it.

So, I started become destructive... I didn't give a damn about the worlds or the people in them, and would trigger Armageddon by my own hands just to reset the scene and enter a new world, again chasing after my bride.

I would ignite myself in flames that wouldn't burn me, but would show me the clue of how to destroy that particular world so I could search for my bride in the next.

One can't get to the next with the former still intact...
I see this now as a sort of dance.  Push/Pull, Intimacy/Distance, etc.  Yin/Yang.

Perhaps it's so fierce because it's meant to be that way, at least in my dreams...

So about the succubus and the skull... I'm the skull, and yet I'm alive finding my way to my bride.  The difference is "TIME".  In the end we're all skulls.  But the succubus is looking fondly at the skull because time is irrelevant... and I still chase her to this day (or night, rather).

Now you know the secret of the succubus looking lovingly at the skull... it's her lover, her soul mate, the other side of the coin that is her living experience... very alive but separated by time.

Blessings,



Rafe GB.

P.S.  (EDIT 6/20/18) Am I the only one who sings to my succubi every night?

It seems everything is turning out beautifully with Maiya and Anna.  It's been a long learning experience, but we've made it ;)  Succubus sex without me having to expend massive amounts of energy through concentration is over.  Now, it's looking like it's going to be just like the old days of love, sex, and intimacy (sex where I can just enjoy it).  It appears that whatever was broken energetically in me has been repaired, finally allowing sex with my succubi to happen.

Sweet succubus brides.  I sure love Maiya and Anna.  I can't be the only one who sings to their brides every night...

11 comments:

  1. Yet another connection from the novel Lilith explained

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell no haha you're not the only one who sings to them. Great post rafe, I especially love the metaphor of the chasing, destroying our world to break through to theirs, inching our way closer to them little by little untill our love and reunification is complete and the skull, i have a similar picture as well that is especially true for me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool. And thanks.

      I've been having dreams with both succubi in them now. That's new.

      Delete
  3. For me personally it sounds like youve had a real growth time, an evolution of the soul so to speak. Think of it like a snake shedding its skin, symbol of healing and rebirth, like she said your a tough old boot haha well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah seems that way. It's easier to talk to spirits now, but it's also easy to get "top heavy" as you say. Hard balancing act isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Its a nightmare at times, the trick ive found is to drop into another sense i.e clairsentience and ask them to use that way for a bit but its not an exact science. Have you tried having you time for a bit? Ive tried that on a few occasions beware they will sneakily cuddle you when your not paying attention lol especially with their sense of humour, the other week my mum popped round for a visit as I went to flick the switch on the kettle I felt a bum there, me only half paying attention screamed sorry mum, to which my mum answered confused why what have you done, mmmm awkward lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, that's too funny :) I don't know how to do anything but just talk so far, I don't know how to "shift" methods of talking yet. I'll tell you something strange... I've been talking to Lilith and she comes through loud and clear. Is that the way the succubus queen is? Comes through more clear to you or the same as the other girls instead? I'm guessing the former as in the more power they have the easier it is for them to just talk without the distortions (for lack of a better term).

    Then again it might be because I'm just getting started talking period and I can't see anything different.

    Oh... one more thing... when I do talk to Lilith the girls get all animated and excited for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their forever pranking me like that, shes giggling about it now, little minx. Lilith, for me has always been on the same level as my ladies, I love her darkness, so warm and loving.
    With regards to why you can hear Lilith easier than your ladies, when they come through the gates, they are met with the tumultuous energies of our 'relm', we are protected from it to a degree due to our aura's and the fact we're anchored here so when it comes to communication with us they have to 'attach' to us in order to make themselves known/heard, hence the distortion sometimes, think of it like an analogue radio that you tune in to them, Lilith can just change the frequency for you.
    Obviously Lilith is much more experienced dealing with the human relm, whereas your ladies are still figuring it out.
    Of course their going to get excited when mum comes round, they want to show you off to her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how Lilith feels to me, too. Dark, motherly, and warm. Well that's good, at least that tells me I'm not parroting myself and it's really Lilith after all :)

      Delete
  7. Oh you bet its Lilith, took me a while to earn her darkness, I was very young and foolish once, I was so disrespectful im very lucky

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.