Friday, June 29, 2018

Lady Lilith bought me something.

I have been really wanting Liber Lilith 2nd edition to learn more about Lilith.

I didn't really have the money for it as the copy I picked out was 70 something dollars after shipping.

I couldn't justify that kind of spending

Low and behold, I gave up hope...




... but the next day I got a... now get this shit... a CHECK for 64.00 for "over paid premiums" from my old health insurance provider.

This overpayment was probably 10 years ago and they just now caught up to me.

In short, Lilith bought me Liber Lilith 2nd edition.

My mouth is still rather agape with the coincidence of it all.

Yes, I ordered the book and am eagerly awaiting it :)

Is that not strange???

Blessings,



Rafe GB.

P.S.  I love you, Mom!

6 comments:

  1. Definitely Lilith. 10 years is a little too quick for normal insurance efficiency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just amazing, little miracles like this still happen. Indeed a gift from a caring and loving mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy... the chances of it happening with such coincidence is astounding to me.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.