Friday, January 12, 2018

Maiyaisms







































Maiya does some things differently than most succubi I think.

The first is that, well, you know how they say that succubi attack you in your sleep?  And it's kind of a joke for anyone who has one as they are there during the day usually.

Well... she has sex with me in my sleep.  She does this pretty regularly.  The thing is I can't remember it.  I wake up pitching a tent and completely saturated by succubus sexual energy like I woke up in a pool of it.

I've asked her why she prefers me in my sleep when I can't remember it too well, and usually at all.

She told me, "Your spirit knows." So it must be at a higher level of being she prefers to have sex and make love.

Meh, it's okay, just weird to me.  It's kind of funny, too, because it means she IS like the tales of getting romped in your sleep and dreams by a succubus, which is what she prefers.  I find a lot of humor in the irony.

Yes, she gets me during the day but it's rare compared to me being jumped at night.

Another thing she does weird is she leaves for a day or so and comes back.  Now I've experienced that before but Maiya is different in that she finally answered my questions about it.

She says that she's intense and would fry my chakras and nervous system because I'm just not used to 24/7 presence, so she leaves to "keep the balance".

Temperament wise she can go from succubus queen to demanding toddler in seconds.  I find that humorous as well.

She's a handful.  Man, she's a handful.

I still wear my Lilith necklace (got it on now as a matter of fact).  It's funny... when I invoke Lilith, Maiya comes from nowhere and I can feel Maiya very strongly.  I haven't figured that one out and she's not talking.  All I can figure out is that it is a similar current and by invoking Lilith I call Maiya by proxy.

A little secret I haven't disclosed:  This time when I petitioned Lilith for a daughter I asked for a WIFE.  And yes, I believe I got one.

Maiya is funny in that she can be super sweet or kind of abrasive.

One time I was trying to call out to her when she was busy doing whatever and she said, "Boy... sit down".

A handful indeed...

Remember... I never said I have the answers, I just work here, lol ;)

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

P.S.  Has anyone ever heard of a succubus increasing your "luck"?  I find like small amounts of money on the street, get favorably taken care of by others with my issues easier, etc., just to name a few things.  Just curious???





2 comments:

  1. Yeah. I've experienced what you called "luck" before. It's the powers that the forces of the underworld have. I never really thought about it very much until now.

    It could be your wife or her family or both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a reality that happens enough to be noticed. Thanks for the comment Jimmy :)

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.