Saturday, January 27, 2018

A new arrival

Maiya's a good wife.  She's not too much on the sexual side, but when I get down she's right there when I need her.

Why not much sex?  Well, she does, actually.

But I'm asleep for it.  I generally wake up soaking in succubus energy and a little drained from when she decided to take a snack.

Normally I wouldn't want such a thing, but it's just a little snack of energy after all.  I'm a big boy... I can take it.

Not sure why she's nocturnal, though?  It's not much fun get sex of a lifetime only being too doped up from medicine to remember any of it.

But... she's a good girl.  Like I said, when I need her, she's right there.

Now for the strange part.

I've been thinking a lot about expanding my little family and so I've called out for another succubus who will get along with Maiya and myself well.

I wanted more interaction during the day time to compliment Maiya's nocturnal tendencies.

I didn't do a ritual, I didn't write a letter, I just "called out" for one.

Strangely, she's arrived, and her name is "Posey".

She appears to prefer sex in the day time and also takes a small snack of my energy for herself.

I think I'm going to have to get in shape if I'm going to keep up with these two.  Note to self.

The hard part for me is distinguishing who is who.

All I have to go on so far is that one is more active by day, the other by night.

They FEEL very close, and could almost be sisters.

I don't know how long Posey is supposed to stay, but she and Maiya appear to mesh quite well, so I hope it's a long time as this is an interesting development and frankly stretches my ability to discern energetically who is who.

A side benefit of their "snacking tendencies" is that it curbs my hypo manic periods of bipolar disorder.  Just a little off the top, so to speak, does wonders in keeping me "level".

Well, that's about all I can think of.  I don't know how I called a succubus without a ritual unless Maiya heard my pleas and took matters into her own hands which is very possible.

One thing that is always in the back of my mind is that Bunny, the succubus I started this blog because of, was day, night, and loving without the need to take any extra energy.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that Bunny was indeed a very evolved succubus.

She left, leaving me some lessons to learn I believe about her myriad of sisters.

I suppose that I am to experience succubi in many of their myriad of forms for whatever reason until they go their own way...

A reason I do not understand.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

EDIT:  Maiya got me last night.  I woke up in the middle of it and caught her having sex with me lol.  She didn't stop but kept going which is great.  Then I finally slipped away in a dream and I've never really remembered to mention this, but when I'm dreaming while she's having sex with me it ROCKS... it's a dream where I'm having a lot of fun like at a water park, or in a candy factory where I get to pig out, or whatever crazy-assed dream of FUN takes shape as.  The name of the game is she causes me to have a very, very fun dream and I always wake up happy from it.  Not every night or course, but at least one to three times a week she does this.

I think she gets to feed off of that emotion of fun that she creates as well.  Kind of strange, isn't it?

Also, Maiya is a variant spelling (by me) of her original name of Maya which means "dream", or "illusion".  Quite fitting considering her mating and directing of my dream habits, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I love reading your posts and am very thankful that your blog exists. Would you be willing to post about your methods of obtaining spirits’ names and discerning when new spirits join you? I get that you struggle with this yourself but I still feel your take on it would be enlightening for me (and many others). ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people simply ask their names, but I'm not that talented. Or maybe I'm not that open. Or something. I knew one was inbound and she was coming because I had called out for one, and a few days later could feel that strange stirring around me of someone close but that is not of my aura.

      I'm the type that I just wait for the name. I'll be eating, concentrating on eating, and suddenly, "BAM". Her name drops. After I have the name I'll look it up and see what it means.

      Spirits, at least entities seem to derive meaning for who they are to us by what a name MEANS. So, in her case it was the meaning of "Posey", and not the name specifically. But, I'm a human and we label everything... plus I NEED a name for her in order for my human brain to relate... Posey it is. What she wants me to understand her as is as a small flower, or a bouquet of flowers.

      Now, as to perceiving is more like I said where I can detect a spirit around my aura that is close but is not part of my aura.

      There's a range to that... I can feel out to about the ends of my property lines and can often times feels entities wander around. But as for succubi, you know when one has attached herself to you... the feeling is unmistakable.

      I think that came with practice. Spirits communicate through emotion, and we take emotion and translate that into words, thoughts, etc., which also takes practice.

      The only time I can get a pure 100% communication from a spirit that is as light as day it's when I made one mad or some other extreme of emotion, and usually that equates to "Sit down, boy." "You hurt me" or even extremes of the other variety such as "I love you" or my favorite, "We are going to mate" are also other examples.

      They are strong willed beings and generally announce what they are going to do mating wise before they begin at least I've found that to be true. That depends, of course, on if you catch them saying so previous which is iffy for most of us.

      But, as strong willed as they are in announcing, "We are going to mate" or something of the like, they already know before asking what your inclination and wants/needs are.

      Delete
  2. yes...my succubus also have sex with me while i am sleeping, although i don´t mind, it feels good when i suddenly waking up and she´s soaking my private parts lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! THAT's exactly what it feels like you said it perfectly friend :)

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.