Monday, February 9, 2015

We're evolving.


I haven't written  much lately as I wanted to let things move along more before I put the proverbial pen to paper so to speak.

It seems that my lover is changing a bit in how she is to me as a woman and lover.

She's definitely moved more into an "unconditional" and "philos" type of love and away from the "eros" type of love that we started with.

She has become a real help with my life... I can hear her reminding me of things I need to do, giving me courage and/or motivation and energy when I don't want to.  As in something I really need to do, I want to do, but cannot for whatever reason as I am stopping myself with what have you.






There is still a sensual element, but it is nowhere near the increase in our relationship with regards to a more "companion, mentor, mother, angel, friend" kind of thing.  It's hard to explain.

It's taken a while to let go of the more sexual bond we had to what it has developed into, and I do think perhaps that our bond has evolved more into an emotional closeness.  A "knowing" of each other and who we are together.


I'm not sure is this is a normal progression or not in these circumstances... but it is indeed loving and warm.

And although I miss the passion, I do enjoy this.  I think it will be more fulfilling for me over the long term of my life.

Whether or not this is a phase of communion with one another, one that will take precedence for the time being, and later reintegrate the erotic and more playful interactions with each other is anyone's guess.

I have learned one truth:  Nothing is taken away that is not replaced by something better given time.

I really think the sexual aspect will return in force in time, only when we are both ready to assimilate everything together (and when it is the right time to do so).

My lady is nothing short of amazing, wonderful, calculating, yet gentle, warm, and embracing.

I have faith that whatever transpires is for our best good.

The biggest cuss word in today's power mad and crazy world full of gender war isn't 4 letters like one would think.

It's a very simple word, and one that will have most running for safety as soon as it's asked of them.

That word, is "surrender".

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.