Monday, February 16, 2015

The Silver Angel



I was reading some spiritual things (I often take a lot of courses that cross spiritual boundaries) and found something very interesting:


"I looked to my right and could see a silver form appearing as a sihouette through mist.

As it approached I felt a deep sense of love that encompassed all of the meanings of the word.

It was as though I was seeing a lover, a mother, and best friend, multiplied a thousand fold.

As the being of light came closer, these feelings of love intensified until they became too pleasurable almost to withstand."

- Thomas Sawyer (from his NDE)

Sure sounds a lot like when my lady does her thing I call "Love Bombs" (a term I borrowed from a woman with an incubus lover)... almost too much love, as weird as that sounds it's so much it feels as if it will burn you to nothing but ashes as it penetrates so deep.

Also my feelings for her as lover, mother, and best friend.  Interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.