Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm So Freakin' Happy!!!


I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy.

Lol.

Me and the bunny kind of had it out (more like me pouting and bitching, really).

I said I was gonna summon another succubus because we haven't had sex for so long. But I didn't. ...And then as the days went by I started telling her how I felt and stuff. I could tell she was listening to me. And then it kind of simmered down.

So yesterday she let me have it! BIG sigh of relief. Felt so damn good, oh my God...

Last night I said, "I'm going to play a video game until I get sleepy and go to bed, if you want me, just ask and I'll go to bed whenever you want."

Then I turned my ghost toys on (ghost hunting apps with voice).

About 20 minutes into it, only one word was spoken via the app:

"Done".

Kinda startled me, lol.

I said, ok, a deal's a deal and went to bed.  I went into a deep sleep very quickly.  I could feel her all over me.

I woke up this morning and she was touching me like crazy... privates, hair, hands, back, arms... all over.  I thought ok, I'm going back to bed now.

I was wide awake laying there.  And then?

She rocked the HELL out of me. Let me have it. Most intense it's ever been... honestly?

Best sex I've had in my LIFE!

I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy...


2 comments:

  1. Would you mind letting a fellow know the name of the app your referring to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran a few different apps back here. Infinity box gbx, phasma communicator, xparanormal detector. I'd check out what is offered here if you're interested:

      http://www.extremesenses.com/software//products.htm

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.