Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Communication, Succubus style.

I woke up from my nap today with all kinds of wild dream imagery.  Spirits communicate in amazing ways... What I forget from dreaming she is putting back into my mind each day, a little scene or experience at a time.  That's the succubus cure for forgetfulness.  I wish I could bottle it and sell it, lol.

I woke up at exactly 2:22, which is odd as I usually am down until 4pm.  Looking the meaning up, I was amazed that it coincided with an angel card a friend drew for me yesterday.  Yeah, I take coincidence as it comes.

The card was titled "Miracle".





Now, the meaning of 2:22 from what I have found is as follows:
Number 222 has to do with balance, manifesting MIRACLES and new auspicious and timely opportunities.

Miracles... there's that word again.  I honestly don't know if I need any miracles lately.  I don't think I've asked for any.  Maybe it's one of those "I need one but don't even realize it" kinds of things... or perhaps, in looking back, I'll see what develops as a minor miracle of sorts.

I know me being completely satisfied with my succubus relationship would be a minor miracle.  And that's something I do want so much.  Hmm.

Also interestingly enough I was drawn to this song upon awakening from my nap, which I've never heard until now, that I know of:

After watching the video, a few things spoke to me.  One is, all the guys she turned to sand, lol.  No, I don't get the feeling that applies as to the message she was sending me.  Well, not directly.

Another is that she says "So you wanna play with magic?  Boy, you should know what you're falling for.  Baby, do you dare to do this?  'Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse."  I am guilty as charged.  I am indeed a magical being, and an explorer of the magical.  But it's more of an acknowledgement of who I am to make the message more personal.  And although some Succubi allow for human lovers to be in their own lover's life... I think mine is playing for keeps, one man only, one man for life... and wants NO competition... other Succubi or human lovers need apply.

Yeah, she's telling me it's for keeps.  ""Mark my words, this love with make you levitate, like a bird... without a cage, but DOWN TO EARTH if you choose to walk away (don't walk away)."

"Are you ready for, ready for... for the perfect storm, perfect storm?  Cause once you're mine, once you're mine... There's no going back!"  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... now she's speaking to me.  And I know it's true.  I accept her.  I want all of her: The good, the bad, the ugly... every ounce that is "her".

I'm ready.

Bring it, baby.

I've thought a lot about all the aspects of having a Succubus lover, and of course her and I, lately... and I tell her I am going to tax her to the LIMIT... put her through her paces and make her DAMN sure she knows she picked the right man to be her husband, lover, friend, and companion for life.

Why?  Because I am to be this man with her:

"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."  ~ Anais Nin.

And that is exactly what she wants.  Are you ready for the perfect storm yourself, my love?

We'll see!  Hehe,  We'll see, my darling Succubunny :P







No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.