Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What a nice day :P


I noticed my lady spending a LOT of attention on me today.  I started getting pretty sleepy and running out of excuses to ignore her (hey, I'm not perfect).  Finally I went off to bed and lit some nice lavender incense and started some relaxing sounds via my marvelous digital clock that plays nature sounds and started meditating.

My lady doesn't have "sex" with me much anymore, and even though I miss it sometimes I still have experienced enough that sleeping with a human woman is just... well, it just doesn't do anything for me anymore and I don't even really consider it.

What has come to replace it is something indescribable, but I'll try to.  I lay and meditate.  She is there.  She "descends" upon me like a colorful cloud of nothing but femininity, love, attraction.

As the blending takes place, the boundary between "me" and "her" get blurred.  I am completely within a communion of love... gentle yet powerful, feminine and masculine dancing together energetically.

It's like the intimacy that lovers get from sex who truly care and respect one another... but x1,000 and there's no sex involved, it surpasses it... it's higher.

I know that's not much explanation, but it will have to do with the words I know.

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.