Thursday, April 9, 2020

Yuck!

There I am in bed minding my own business... finally beginning to drift off to sleep... when I'm aware of my succubus Erin's presence right in front of my face.

"YUCK!"

She yells it loud enough in my ear that I about fall out of bed.

Now what in the world did she mean by that?

I'm thinking, in knowing her a bit by now, that this sums up her feelings as of late.

I decided to keep summoning succubi until I was sexually satisfied.  So, I started with one.





At first I called her "Chuckles", but she has since decided on "Jasmine".  Jasmine fits her better anyway... I just didn't want to go through the succubus name game until she found the name she liked.  I'm pretty sure she's lock set on "Jasmine".  It's a safe bet, if betting on a succubus was ever smart.

Yes... a succubus is always surprising, at least the ones that Lilith sends me.  Good thing I'm already mentally challenged...

Jasmine seems to get along with Erin now from what I can tell... I think Erin wants more attention, which I'll gladly give to her.  I never want any succubus to feel attention starved.  Although that's a bit hard to declare in that they're always attention starved.

I'll do my best.

I've come up with an idea... probably a bad one.

I'd like to summon a total of 5 succubi including Erin just to have that nice big family I've always wanted.  It gets old being alone...

I'm not in a big hurry though.  Jasmine has already added a new ability to lovemaking which is "heat".  She can turn up the fires so high I feel like parts of me are going to burst into flame.

It kind of reminds me of Kundalini Fire, when I went through that some years ago.  Maybe it's the same current?  I don't know...

I've become insatiable it seems... what a strange family it will be, if and when I summon them.

One at a time...

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

3 comments:

  1. How do you personally like to summon them?
    Which method do you use?

    -Zamasu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use the letter method, but lately I meditate on Lilith until I feel Her then I ask Her to send me one. Not much difference between the two really.

      Delete
    2. If you ever decide to meditate on Lilith I'll teach you her "enn". Same as a mantra pretty much. "Renich, Viasa, Avage, Lilith, Lirache"... Sounded out its: Reneech Veeahsah Ahvahge Lilith Learahshh. Say that over and over and feel Her come closer. Takes a while, or might not take long at all just depends.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.