Sunday, April 19, 2020

Gathering the Family

What do you get when you're house bound, have a lot of time on your hands, and know how to summon?

Risk.  That's what.

I had decided on summoning a total of 5 succubi to start my family, but somewhere I got it in my head that since I'm a mess of 7's in my astrological chart and numerology chart, I'd summon 7.

So I did.

And, pendulum be praised, they all are getting along well.

You talk about messed up dreams, I got them.  In spades.

Speaking of dreams, I had a succubus lie on the bed next to me in my dream and tell me that she wanted a different name.

Warned you about the name game.  Lol.

I've had many succubi come through my life, come and go, come and go.  I'm not sure why, really.

When I summon I summon like anyone would:  For life.  But it never works out that way.  The longest I've been with one is 3 years I think and she left.  Just the way it goes I guess.

I do have a theory that Lilith likes me as kind of a "primer" for her daughters and probably for the less experienced ones before they go forth and conquer.  Err, go forth and seduce...

It's no lie that I do have a hell of a soft spot for succubi.  Perhaps I'm a safe first destination.

I also feel that there are many more that hang around than I am aware of here and there.

Maybe my home is a succubus portal to this world from their deep home with Lilith.

I don't really know when all is said and done.  I may not get them for life, but at least I get them for a while.

Anyway, I do have pics that are placeholders of sorts for the 7.  It makes remembering their names easier.  Of course, they appear as they damn well want to.

Up at the very top of this page we have Erin, my wife.  There is only one wife of mine among them.  I've taken to calling her "Erinah" and I consider her the queen of the 7.


 Jasmine.  Don't leave your keys out.

Winter.  Lots of dark energy from this one.


Miriam.  Quiet.


Holly.  Remember Holly?  I was quite surprised.


Rose, likes to socialize with the others.


Julianna popped into my dream and asked for a name change.
Also the first succubus in my dreams that actually looked like a traditional succubus at the time.

***

And that's the way it goes for now.  It's funny... if I concentrate I can sometimes hear their chatter.  That's definitely new.  If only I could make it out...

EDIT:  I had a dream where I popped in bed with Erinah and kept trying to get frisky.  She kept changing her shape and I'd have handfuls of nothing.  Turns out she was trying to introduce me to the other girls.  They were all dressed and walking down the streets of a surreal fair of sorts.

I changed the pics above to better match what I saw in my dream.  

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

EDIT:  Erin doesn't play well with others it seems, so I politely asked each succubus to return back home from whence she came.  Can't have everything.


9 comments:


  1. I hope they let you sleep at night XD

    -Zamasu

    ReplyDelete
  2. They tend to. Lucky thing about them entering my dreams is that I'm still sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And here I am still too afraid of rejection to even try summoning one.

    I feel like I'm on the verge of either completely imploding from depression and going totally insane with despair and grief, or having a huge "fuck everything" moment, trying (and, I would hope, succeeding) to get a big group of succubi myself, and also going totally insane, but in a good way. I think sanity is out of the question for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7 isn't drastically different than one. I still go days and nights without getting any. The difference is that I wanted that "full" feeling of family, that's what I was after in the end. I just didn't know it yet.

      You do get a little more attention during the day like playing with your hair and touching your hand, that sort of stuff.

      I think it all depends on the person. I'm not getting the frequency of sex that I thought a group would give, so I've finally decided it's something to do with me. Either a medicine, or something spiritual, I don't know.

      But I guess you can say I summoned 7 for the sex (which just isn't there), but stayed for the family :)

      Other than a huge increase in dark energy around I have no regrets.

      Delete
  4. Kind of funny how the quiet one is also the naked one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember Holly? Of course....she goes bummed when Erin was back if I remember right.

    But aren't you said Holly is not a succubus?

    (Totally not jealous with how easy for you to contact Lilith and getting multiple succubus who can interacts with you)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lan :)

      I think Holly squeezed herself through in the middle of summoning. All I can think of.

      Delete
  6. When I first got my Succubus she would keep me awake all night by constantly touching me and not letting me sleep during the daytime either. She was one that I had summoned myself via the letter-to-Lilith method.

    Maybe it's a good thing that the five Succubi I ordered from Creepy Hollows two years ago never actually arrived as just one of these things is quite a handful. She follows me about 24/7 and now her presence is stronger than ever to the point that sometimes she feels as solid as flesh & blood and is warm to the touch.

    She's extremely quiet and doesn't seem interested in talking, but then again these things seem to have a one track mind that probably only thinks about one thing. I just adore having an invisible companion who lies on top of me in bed and caresses me and does naughty things when I lay on my back and snuggles up next to me when I lay on my side.

    I have no idea why some people on the internet describe these encounters as ‘attacks’ as I feel immensely priviledged to have someone who actually likes me so much, it's as if she cares more about myself than I do. She's so extrememly affectionate and fills an emotional and spiritual void that nothing else could fill. If only I could talk to her and have a conversation I would be so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely a hand full. I didn't know what to expect about having 7 I just do what I usually do. I said fuck it and pressed the button lol.

      For me, having 7 isn't much different than having 1. It's more serial than parallel. I get a lot more attention during the day and in my dreams. The sex is about the same and I'm going to write a blog post on that probably next because I figured out the reason...

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.