Saturday, March 28, 2020

Sparkles

Erin and I have been rather distant from one another which happens a lot lately.

I began reminiscing about the times past when I had more than one succubus to keep me company.  I'd like to have that again.

Bunny and Bubbles were such a team that I truly enjoyed.  The closeness, fun, and chaos those two brought to my dream (and waking) life was something to savor.

One might wonder why I had such simplistic names for the succubi that have come my way, and the long and short of it is that they'd change their names 100x and I got tired of it.  So names like Bunny and Bubbles would stay regardless as to what their real names were changed to, which was as easy for them to change as their clothes.  That's fine:  Your name is Bunny.  Your name is Bubbles.

Problem fixed.

Sort of.  *shrug*

Last night I invoked Lilith and made it known what I wanted, what I needed.  That sounds a lot more demanding than it was.  Think of it as more of a conversation between a mother and her adopted son.

Upon going to sleep I was introduced to a succubus I've never felt before.  Not sure what to do, a voice said, "Kiss her, stupid."  So I did.  It was nice.

I awoke buzzing with energy of one sort, while being worn out of energy of the earthern sort.  Thinking about this and knowing of the tons of names that would follow I have decided to call her "Sparkles".

Time will tell what happens next...

Blessings,


Rafe G.B.


So many to love:  So little time.


3 comments:

  1. Since I can't think of a name for my succubus I just call her "Miss". How did you kiss her? My succubus can kiss me but I can't touch her really she just touches me.

    Greetings

    -Zamasu


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither in the physical world, but in the dream world there's more interaction.

      Delete
  2. Lilith sounds like a good mom to have. Wish she'd adopt me.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.