Tuesday, April 28, 2020

What the World Needs is a Pole Dancing Succubus


It's a trip now that there's 7 ladies around.  Most of the time they go do their own thing and then come back home.  I have no idea what they go do but it's probably matters of their birth home and also going to and fro from my home on earth for whatever nefarious purposes they can think of.  Lol.

I enjoy this family!

My son sleeps in my room during visitations and has the misfortune of going to bed at 4 in the morning.

He told me the next day that the succubi had messed with him by tapping on the walls and by coming out of the shadows and what not.

He said he wasn't scared... well not very he said.  Haha.  "But dad, why did you summon 7 ???"

I'm glad that they don't pursue him sexually as he's only 12... but he is still their favorite play toy at 4 am.

***

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

I was going through things a few months ago and I think Erinah decided to treat me to paradise... and she did.  Time is different in dreams, and this was no exception.  She screwed me up, down, and sideways for 12 hours.  I was in heaven... bliss... nothing on this earth compared to what I experienced nor where I seemed to experience it.

And there is the problem.

I awoke and the world was grey, it was lifeless, it was DEAD.

I had slipped into a suicidal depression over it and life has never been the same.

You see, she handled me with kid gloves after that, and now, so have the other girls by extension.

I thought maybe she had decided she didn't like making love to me anymore, but that wasn't it.

It was that she was afraid of hurting me again.

I'd been wrong in thinking that it was just her and that summoning more succubi would solve my problem... and I admit their attentions during the day such as playing with my hair and touching my fingers and toes and forehead to be social has proved most welcome.

But... as it turns out each of the girls handles me with kid gloves too... to the point where nothing happens unless Erinah allows it.  That means whatever happens is very tame by comparison and happens few and far between.

Part of me feels left out in all this, and yet part of me is proud with a deep sense of appreciation for Erinah's behavior.

She loves me.  SHE LOVES ME!

She could have anyone but she dances with me...  Despite the handicap I've explained.

But oh, that bliss... that heaven...  that lovemaking... NOTHING compares to it, NOTHING.

I think she knows that more experiences like that and I wouldn't be long for this world.

Walking the tightrope between life and death... am I.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.


***


No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.