Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Lady's Gift

First the song...  Then I'll talk.





Last fire will rise 
Behind those eyes 
Black house will rock 
Blind boys don't lie 

Immortal fear
That voice so clear 
Through broken walls 
That scream I hear 

Cry, little sister! 
(Thou shalt not fall) 
Come, come to your brother! 
(Thou shalt not die) 
Unchain me, sister! 
(Thou shalt not fear) 
Love is with your brother! 
(Thou shalt not kill) 

Blue masquerade 
Strangers look on 
When will they learn 
This loneliness? 

Temptation heat
 Beats like a drum 
Deep in your veins
 I will not lie 

Little sister! 
(Thou shalt not fall) 
Come, come to your brother! 
(Thou shalt not die) 
Unchain me, sister! 
(Thou shalt not fear) 
Love is with your brother! 
(Thou shalt not kill) 

My Shangri-Las 
I can't forget 
Why you were mine 
I need you now!

Cry, little sister! 
(Thou shalt not fall) 
Come, come to your brother! 
(Thou shalt not die) 
Unchain me, sister! 
(Thou shalt not fear) 
Love is with your brother! 
(Thou shalt not kill)

Cry, little sister! 
(Thou shalt not fall) 
Come, come to your brother! 
(Thou shalt not die) 
Unchain me, sister! 
(Thou shalt not fear) 
Love is with your brother! 
(Thou shalt not kill)

***

As one of Lilith's adopted sons I felt the song and lyrics were fitting for this post, or at least to set the mood.

After all, all of Lilith's daughters would be my sisters... but this song itself reminds me of how Lady feels to me.  Same vibe.

(Ever since my dream where I went to present myself to Lilith and she lifted me up to her breast and started suckling me as her own (a powerful experience), I've considered myself one of her adopted sons)

"Lady" has turned out to be not so innocent after all.  Sort of.  It's hard to explain.

What she is, is liquid catalyst.  Pure.  Uncut.  Unmixed.  Unholy... dark... comforting.

She is what is left of Pandora's Box once it is finally shut.  She is hope to me.

I have no idea what kind of entity she is but am very curious as I am sure Lilith has many daughters.

What she's done is to drown me with pure, dark current... and you'll see why this is so strange.

Why?

I'm happy.  Happy?  Yes, Happy... for the first time in years!  We're not even really having sex at the moment.

This... infusion of whatever it is has completely changed my outlook on good and evil and a great many things.

She is... apotheosis in spirit form.

Her touch is soooooo cold.  So cold.  I can hardly stand them but I welcome them for they are her interest, her concern for me.

I've always been a "special needs" left hand pather from the get go, only it seems that the left hand path decided to speed my flight in sending Lady to me.

Now I know what it means to see with the eye of the serpent on one level, and happy on another with both IN BALANCE... naturally, not something I can explain, only that this has done to me.

The part of me that is anxious and worrisome about everything is lying in a sickly, decomposed state.

I can't explain any of this, perhaps someone with more knowledge can explain what's going on?

I could be at a strange level of bipolar which approaches normal and healthy making me feel these things.

Nah...

I don't think it's that simple.

Regardless, I thank Lady for her special gifts and feel drawn to her in a most loving manner.

For as long as she will stay I will love her, and I will fondly remember her once she is gone on to other things and another has come to take her place.







I love... as is my choice.

That is all.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.