Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Gentleness

One thing that I'm learning is just how gentle love spirits are.

I've read other tales of succubi with a dominatrix streak, or even some who like to be rather mean and nasty to their partners.

I have only encountered this once myself, and even to this day I'm not positive that she meant to actually drain me dry out of spite.

But, who knows...






The point I guess I'm trying to make is that for the most part love spirits are pretty good girls all around.

I don't know much about incubi, but the female summoner I knew of who had one said that he was very gentle and respectful towards her, dare I say even more gentle than succubi.

One thing I've noticed is that on occult forums here and there, the "magician" thinks he knows more than the spirits he conjures.

One can just read the accounts of when main spirits are conjured the contempt, the haughtiness.

I've found spirits to be quite more intelligent than I am.  The least of my succubi is smarter than I.

Is that a handicap when we have chosen to live on this rock and forget we are but Gods?

Maybe, for the large part, you get what you expect.  If you expect a major battle with a spirit you'll probably get it.  To the spirit, however, it's probably just a fun game to pass the time.

There goes my deja-vu again.  Some haughty assed magician is going to get on here and try to diatribe theory.  Save it El Bonzo the Magnificent, or Frater XYZ... 'cause I don't care what you think.

Anyway...

What wondrous women my succubi are!  There's something to being able to live from a place where time is bent, where experiences happen all at once, where one has lived for millenia.

How can we compare to this?

And yet they come down to our level, to our understanding of time and minister to us in the most gentle, pleasing ways.

Good sex with a succubus is like having a tantrika in the house.  You learn, you laugh, you fail, you learn some more... and somewhere, somehow something sinks in.  Results may vary depending on your stubborness, of which I am King.

Blessings,



Rafe GB.

9 comments:

  1. Great to see you back to your old self, love spirits are truly magic. Id say 10 out of ten on points lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I still had the flu last night but I didn't get mad at 'em for playing with me all night again... I took your advice that they were healing me ;)

      Flu seems to be gone, my body is weak though.

      Delete
  2. Its not the winning but taking part that counts lol well ladies im still not well what are you gonna do about it hahahaha;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not something that can explained to just anyone, is it?

      "Yes, love spirits can heal physical problems."

      "How?"

      "They romp you like they're a bunch of kids in a bouncy castle... guess who's the bouncy castle?"

      Delete
  3. Lol very few would understand that one haha. I love being the bouncy castle but at 2am when I have to be up for work.....mmmm.
    ...sweetheart we need to discuss this.....oh ok never mind and you go to the work with the biggest grin ever, she still there smiling. Plus you get illness immunity to boot. Everyones a winner hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Hey it's not our fault they heal that way. Better than a shot for sure.

      I wanted to ask you a question... why do succubi mess with us instead of making love and having a relationship with more companionable incubi? I've always wondered this.

      It seems like it would be a hell of a lot more satisfying to them than dallying with us cavemen.

      Delete
  4. A succubus a day keeps the dr away hahaha.
    Good question, I look at it this way, why do you have relationships with succubi and not human?
    From my limited experience trying to find a compatible mate is challenging, there is a vast swathe of succubus and incubi who are couples, just the same as djinn and demon, demon/angel, human and spirit, its all interchangeable in a general sense.
    It depends on the succubus involved, some spirits want to teach, some want to look after us (non sexual) some want one night stands and some want full blown relationships with us, their all different
    Personally I think we all have relationship difficulties and limitations, being in a relationship with a human for them is no different to them being in a relationship with a high ranking demon, theres some 'acclimatisation' and things to be worked through, just the same as any relationship. They have the same feelings as us, just because they are spirits dosnt change that, they love whom they love. They don't pity us in any way shape or form, they don't see us as pet projects to develop but partners to be loved wholeheartedly and supported. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had the feeling that being human and living here is a large dose of illusion. I also get the feeling that's why there's rules as to what they can tell us sometimes, or what they can do with us, or even for us sometimes.

      I've always read through near death experiences with abandon, and I think all's not as it seems in considering the stories of what people become after death. We're more like little Gods and Goddesses it seems, at least that's what reading all of them made me feel to be true.

      Of course, in some cases we might just be a rather rare (as far as the multiverse is concerned) but yummy candy cane.

      Delete
  5. I think thats a good way of looking at it, personally id like to expand that a little bit, for me we are all a part of the source, it flows through us, each race is the same, the only difference is ability to utilise energy. Ive had it explained to me that in this relm we have a system in place that helps us forget who we were, so that we can experience anything we want, which is summed up in the phrase whatever you think your right.
    For me they are the candy cane, an im a sugar addict lol

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.