Friday, December 15, 2017

Succubus Nurse

I've been out of sorts after having my 2 lower wisdom teeth removed.

Feeling like crap, I've only felt my succubus come around a few times and me shooing her off.

I'm not the kind who wants comfort when I'm hurt, I just want to be alone.

I've felt her a few times as I've gotten better, but more so I think for her to give a little sympathy that she wants to give rather than instigate any sex or anything... I'm just not well enough yet.



They sure are sweet though... most of the time that is.

She's been very gentle with me since I've been sick and hurting.  I applaud her for that.

I give her kudos for putting up with my cranky ass that I've been since I've been hurting.  I guess marriage takes into consideration all possibilities and she's just learning how I am when I am sick or wounded.

In her own little way she's been perfect, and what more can I ask for?

Perhaps if anything, it is that I learn to "let her in" when I am sick and allow her comfort into my life.


Blessings,

Rafe GB.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rafe,

    I have been feeling a bit off myself lately and the same thing happens with me and for my lady when I am this way. She usually backs off and gives me the space and time I need to be able to, or in the mood to receive her again. However she can not help but come in for a gentle kiss and hug every so often though; which is what she did last night. I know that she is waiting to pounce on me, once I allow her to get close to me again.

    I do not like when I am this way and I feel it is odd of me that I push her away when I am in the most need. I really do not mean to do this to her and us; just is and I do and is hard to explain the why. Her reaction though to this mellow drama of mine, is like your ladies, she is perfectly sweet, accepting and accommodating of my "cranky ass!"

    I agree with you that we have to learn to be more accepting of their love and allowing them in to comfort us the way they I am sure would like too; that is if we let them get their paws on us...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you and agree, brother. Sometimes letting someone in when we're hurt is the hardest struggle of all.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.