Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Here she is

Christmas was kind of blah this year as far as the mundane goes.

What wasn't mundane was Maiya.

I swear... if I could just figure a succubus out I'd... well I'd...

Well it'll never happen so why bother to think what I could do?

Little Miss Maiya has struck me as being the type of succubus that is succuless.  Lol.  I finally decided that she must not be a succubus.

But that she is still bound to me, and I to her.

That she is faithful and true, loving in her own way, but that sex just wasn't going to be there for me.



I kind of doubted that she was a succubus, but then I would remember what my letter stated and who I wrote it to petitioning for a succubus (Lady Lilith).

Oh, friends, I just threw in the towel.

I decided that she was succuless and sex just wasn't going to be a factor in our relationship.

Christmas I was here alone as we had all had our Christmas on differing days.

So, there I was alone and I could feel Maiya very strongly with me as a comfort, a companion.

That's when I gave up.

I decided I didn't care about the sex anymore enough to mention it to her.

I decided I didn't care that no sex was very strange for a succubus and that honestly it didn't matter what I thought, lol.

I finally surrendered.  Whatever will be will be.  She's mine and I am hers and we just have to make it anyway we can together.

Boys and Girls, out of nowhere she laid the SMACK down me!

I had the best succubus sex of my life!

Now being thoroughly boggled, all I can conclude is that to her the bond was worth more than the sex and that once I had surrendered to her our bond was fulfilled, her requirements had been met, and about an hour or two of sensual play culminating with her presence head-cradling me while I had a screaming orgasm later... I think I might have bought a clue ;)

But... Frankly, I'm still in shock about the whole thing... But... she wasn't sexual... But... I...  She...

Does anyone out there really claim to know succubi through and through?  If so gimme a call and I'll prove you damn wrong...

Happy New Year!


Blessings,

Rafe GB



"For the love that I make, I'm going to Hell!"

2 comments:

  1. Assuming they are all sexual is a little odd to me. Yes, I've met Succubi who aren't always sexual. Guess it's just the norm over there. Maybe you got yourself a weird one. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.