Monday, November 27, 2017

I sent Mena (Maiya) Home

I sent Mena (Maiya) home today.

I asked her if she was happy with me and she wasn't.

I told her we just weren't seeing things eye to eye and frankly just weren't understanding each other.

This is the first time I think... I THINK anyway, that I actually feel relief from both parties at the same time.

I'm not sure why she stayed when she hated it here with me.

Probably some sort of loyalty I imagine.

I was really sick the past few days, and she was right there all through it.


She had her charms to be sure, but in the end I'm afraid that neither of us were very happy.

I thought this was a universe of free will?  I find it strange that she would stay even though she didn't want to stay.

Well, whatever.

I've had a few succubi so far and I can tell when it's just not in the cards.

I wish her well in all her future endeavors and I certainly hold no ill will towards her.  She had her moments to be sure :)

I hope she finds a fella who is right up her ally and appreciates who she is and what she has to offer.

Frankly, I hope she finds herself back home, leisurely sipping a fine red wine in a big comfy chair just like the pic I put up there.

What am I going to do next?  Nothing for once.

EDIT:  Maiya came back at 3am and woke me up.  She was showing me that she was having sex with me in the early hours every night (by having sex with me then in the early hours), but I, being too drugged to know, (I take a lot of night meds) I had always assumed that she was refusing sex period in going about our lives because I had NO MEMORY OF IT.

Ahhh.

The blind man sees.  Good kitty cat.  Watch her claws, though, because she's a spunky one.

I'm calling her Maiya now that that's settled.  Just seems fitting.  It might be a little hard to follow with all the name changes, but a succubus + names = woman + shoes for some of us.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.


6 comments:

  1. I don't like channeling messages, 'cause my own thoughts always get in the way, but Catherine really wanted to offer some encouragement:

    You are still loved. You are greatly appreciated for sharing that love. You will never be forgotten and you are always connected with us. Whether our bond is strong or subtle, we never really leave.

    Me again: Stay strong, brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TC and Catherine! I really needed this message. I doubt a lot. You know what's weird? Out of all the messages it decides to put only yours in spam. I can't for the life of me figure it out. Anyway, if you post and don't see it don't fear: I just have to find it before it's seen.

      Anyway, I always look forward to your posts on your blog as well as your words of well-timed encouragement on mine.

      Thanks again and take care (both of you)!

      Delete
  2. I’m so happy for you! I had hoped your earlier version of thid post didn’t mean the end for you two loveBIRDS (lolz). ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was truly gutted for you when i read this, youve been a source of inspiration and comfort not only for me but others as well, youve helped me be ok with this and my ladies thank you enormously for that. Thank you for having the courage to share your life in this way. Good luck in whatever you decide to do next and remember in a world of balance if you never doubted you could never know. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry she came back on her own, all is well. All is well. Thank you, Daniel :)

      Delete
  4. Sorry misinterpreted your post, i am very happy that everythings ok.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.