Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Because Bunny Said So.



Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.  I've finished the first "Succubus Goetia" by Faustus Crow, and I'm almost done with the second book in the series.

It's definitely given me some insight into the "other side", as far as how different things compare to our view now and in times past.

The books kind of feel like a giant connect the dots puzzle, only it's not a puzzle.

It's surrealism and whatever else designed to make you think, and in that vein it has indeed caused me to question many things, and also looking at things very differently than I have in the past.

One thing that made it's way into my brain is that I should have control of my succubus, not she have control of me, nor us be equal.  Hard to be equal when I can't see the world as she can, but whatever.

Soooooooooooooo, I prayed about it (I prayed to "whomever is always there for me, who always helps me"), and I asked to understand as I fell to sleep.




I dreamed of me and my succubus running around doing stuff, and me basically holding onto her string as if she was a balloon, or maye it was a leash, lol.

Truth is, I wasn't really successful at much because I didn't know what I was supposed to do, nor how to lead her to help me do what I was supposed to do (because I didn't know either).

I woke up and the presence I prayed to was there, and basically it told me, "You didn't lead well because you dwell in new waters where you cannot clearly see.  Wouldn't it be best for you to allow her to lead, since she can lead you (to your purpose)?"

And of course it was given to me in a matter of fact, yet not unkind way.




I thought, "Well, I certainly didn't feel useful in the dream, that's for sure".

So I thought, "Ok.  Well, then I guess she's leading.  Where are we going?"

I felt Bunny's presence ever so fainly at this point:

"To learn Alchemy."  Bunny said.  "To learn Alchemy."




Oh yeah.  My current understanding of consciousness in relation to reality and the soul.  Yeah, so it's bright.

Point is (and with highly interchangeable labels aside), I think I finally grasp it.  Probably why it's time to move on to other succubus things via the Bunny's prompting.  I even have my textbook already:  "Alchemy for dumb fucks".  Well, might as well be.  I'm liking it so far (The Complete Idiot's Guide to Alchemy).  I've already seen where some things I've learned are running parallel, and I'm only on the first chapter :)  Being that it takes a lifetime to truly master alchemy (or so I read), I'm sure she's trying to "connect the dots" (that term again, for my poor little mind) with what I've learned so far by utilizing this particular medium.  Alchemy 101.  Anyway, here's the bright-assed graphic:




Now you see why magicians during certain rituals proclaim themselves at the center of the universe. In truth, they are.  It has no center, and yet, "as above, so below;  As within so without".

Get it?

Anyway, here's some other maps of consciousness and spirit for an extra super special bonus awesome gift.

  YEAH!















 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.