Friday, January 29, 2016

I think she's comin' after me





Oftentimes I wake up with a song on my lips, or a phrase.  Sometimes the word is ambiguous, for instance yesterday I woke up with the word:  "Trilocyte".

I looked everywhere, and that word just doesn't exist at all.

Maybe it will make sense one day, I don't know.

Sometimes I wake up with a sigil... don't know what to do with that either.  Can't find them anywhere, not a commonly known sigil, and I'm not really up to calling a number in the astral I don't know, if you get my drift.  So, filed away it goes.

I did finally figure out one from a few years ago that was burned into my brain... turns out it was a custom bindrune:  2 runes interlaced from the Eldar Futhark.  Not completely positive what it means, but I do have my suspicions.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that when you open up to supernatural connections like that of love between a succubus and a human, other stuff happens.  For one, you'll never be the same.  Can't go back because you've already seen too much.  Not a good or evil thing, but a... innocence/illusion/brainwashing by the religious establishment... is gone.  Long gone.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Nietzsche
Once Pandora's Box was opened, everything escaped but one thing:  Hope remained when the box was finally closed again.

So, we're left with hope.  And that's a good thing.  I'd rather be ignorant, hopeful and awake than full of useless knowledge (the wool pulled over my eyes) and asleep.

Anyway, I'm rambling, and I haven't explained the picture for this post:

I don't really know this song, I haven't heard it lately anyway.  But... that's how spirits communicate with me a lot.  Songs mostly, sometimes words, sometimes sigils (that I'll figure out in 6 months).

That's the language of things that crosses the veil and follows me back from my dreams.  This song was burned into my brain this morning upon awakening:


Looks like she's coming after me hard.  "Comon, Succubunny.  You don't scare me!  (much)"

"I can take any seduction you can throw!  (doubt it)"

I think I'm her addiction, too.  That's kinda funny.

Blessings,

Rafe.

EDIT:  I quit dwelling about all of this when I finished writing... however... I just got this burned into my brain of all things so I thought I'd come back and add it.

Guess I'll see what happens on Saturday night?

How strange.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.