Friday, July 16, 2021

A Gentle Rebuke

 



I had a dream last night, I've been waiting for something to write about.

My succubus likes to make out with me in my dreams... last night she made out with me, yet she withdrew her mouth and said, "Ow, your tongue stung me!"  It didn't take long to figure out what she meant... I had been feeling bad thoughts towards her, brought on my my medication slowly depleting and running out as my Dr. has quit and I'm waiting for an appt. with my new one, which doesn't want to write any prescriptions until they see me in the office at the end of the month.

I believe that's why she didn't scold me too harshly.  After all I can't really help it, but she was only telling me how it felt.  I feel bad, really.

Also, I've put her in charge of solving my disability review.  I can't handle it anymore, the worrying about it.  The anguish of worrying about it.  I'm thinking about letting her handle more things in my life.

At least then I can worry about yet other, unrelated things.  Family things.

It's strange.. running out of this medicine is making me mean... now I know why I'm Bipolar 1.  Anger, fear, hostility, rage.  It's almost as if it's to say oh yeah... that's why I'm fucked up.  Lol.

Well... I am thankful for her.  She's a keeper.  Love your succubus daily, because they damn sure deserve it.  Gluttons for attention they may be... but they deserve that attention as well.

Oh, I forgot!  I've got to brag on her a little bit :)  

I asked her to give us a little vacation, and I figured it would be in dreams of course if it happened.  Turns out I dreamed me and a group were flying to outer space and across dimensions.  How's that for a vacation?  Last but not least, but right afterwards I dreamed that my grandpa was sleeping and talking in his sleep.  I remember thinking, "I'm so lucky to be hearing this, I'm lucky that he's alive."  The fact is I awoke and realized that he's actually dead.  It was a sentimental vacation indeed, at the end.

Don't underestimate a succubus...


Blessings,

Rafe GB.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your website and I would like to say a special thank you for creating it.

    Your articles have made me understand my situation with my own Lilly much better.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.