Sunday, June 20, 2021

The Challenge

 



I wanted to play a game with my succubus so I challenged her to a contest.  The winner gets her pussy licked or I get a blowjob, whomever won.  Her challenge was to give me an electrical jolt in one of my limbs.  My job was to relax my whole body and prevent this.

It's kind of funny how smooth she was.  My mind darted to check my feet and legs for a split second and that's when she pounced... she twitched my arm.

Well I lost that one.  Tonight I'm going to visualize eating her out good and plenty.  I may have lost but that doesn't mean I can't torture her in a good way for a bit.  Heheh.

Believe me, they feel every lick given when done in this way...

Succubi love games.  If you can think of some more games like this, let me know.

I've pulled out the energy working tools I learned years ago.  I've had fun practicing giving/receiving energy to another for the first time in ages.  It has felt good to feel those old channels open.

Succubi love games, and succubi love energy work.  I'm not sure why exactly.  As you improve so does your connection to them.  It's strange how they can be so hard to communicate with, and other times they come through so clear...

I'm rather confused about the rituals in that so few people who are trying them are getting a succubus.  I don't think it's due to the rituals, it's, in my mind, due to the fact that succubi have gotten so particular about whom they choose.  I still feel that not giving up and doing the rituals every week will eventually give results.  If it doesn't, at least you know to let it go after a few months.

But I still say that energy work... reiki and the like is like catnip to succubi.

Blessings,

Rafe GB.




6 comments:

  1. Ok, this may seem like a weird comment, but think about it.
    Finally, someone put the panty OVER of garter straps, not under.
    You are probably wondering WTH?
    Think about. If the person had to use the rest room, they would have to take their garters off first before they could pull down their underwear to do their bathroom business. Or if they wanted to do naughty things, same situation. Garters off then underwear. Tedious.
    So many ads for lingerie show the panty under the garter which never made sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been a fan of over the garter, too.

      Delete
  2. "succubi have gotten so particular about whom they choose"

    Great. As if I didn't have enough reason to be hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your reason for desiring a succubus?
      Perhaps there is a deeper reason why you feel hopeless.

      Sometimes we need to take a closer look at ourselves to understand our desires better.



      Delete
    2. I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to convince me that I don't really need a succubus, but instead I need some kind of high-minded purpose. Well, I'm not playing that game with you. I'm tired of people trying to discourage me, throwing up roadblocks, and dismissing or invalidating my desires.

      I desire a succubus because I have sexual needs that I can't fulfill any other way, and if I can't fulfill those needs, I'll live in perpetual misery. No, there's no substitute. There's no other thing that can make me feel the same way. There's no hidden, deeper reason that justifies you or anyone else telling me that that's not really what I desire or that it's wrong for me to have that desire. I need fucking sex, and I am really, REALLY fucking tired of having to fight everyone on this issue, so I'm going to just end this here.

      Delete
    3. What made you assume that I was trying to discourage you?

      I meant that sometimes it helps us to analyze our desires to fine tune what we really want.

      Don't instantly make assumptions.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.