Friday, May 28, 2021

Marriage is Hard


Before we start, Blogger is taking away the notify by email option.  If you want to see any new posts from now on just check in from time to time ;)

I've been praying for my spirit lover each and every night and it's really helped us.

Kind of.

I don't understand why, but when she comes over me during the night I fight her off.  Yeah, as strange as that sounds it's true and I don't like it.  One time I even floated above my body and had massive claws to fight her off with.  Not understanding it considering it was just a red headed girl as she usually appears as.  I guess I need to add it to my prayer list for us.

Another thing I need to improve on is in paying attention to her in the daytime.  She warned me not to mess with a tree stump with my mower and I promptly ignored her and wrecked my mower.  Good times.

There's a few guys that are doing the ritual (not mine) to get a succubus and they seem to be having no luck at all.  I feel sorry for them and hope that a succubus chooses them in the end.  What, is there a kind of succubus shortage lately?

I married a few couples with their spirit lovers.  It was a treat and I enjoyed it.  I went to get a replacement ordination card and it'll cost $80 to get a new card from the International Metaphysical Ministry.  Well, that's not going to happen.  

Fear not, for I had a backup ordination from Open Ministry this whole time and I'll be running with them from now on.  I already have an up to date card (they only use my name and my date of ordination).

Much more reasonable!

Anyway,

Blessings,

Rafe GB.




2 comments:

  1. I wonder why so many bloggers stopped posting...
    What do you think?


    Greetings

    Ya boi Zamasu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's an ebb and flow for everything, friend. Especially with how elusive succubi like to be as a whole.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.