Friday, April 30, 2021

An Old Man's Tale

 

So I figured out that all of those umpteen summonings for new succubi have done nothing but delay the realization of fact that she's been here for a loooong time with wishes for me to stop the foolishness.  I have to admit that she's done this in a gentle, patient way.

No succubus came those times:  It was always her.  Always waiting.  And yes, maybe having a little fun with her impersonating a new succubus after each summoning.

Then there was the fighting with her, over this or that.  Hell, sometimes I feel that we were fighting just to fight. 

Like an old couple would do...

By my count I've spent 3 years with Bunny back in the day, and the next 4 years with Erin by my reckoning.

Erin is special and she's grown with me despite my escapades and misguided attempts. 

Looking back it's an old man's tale.

After beginning to pray for her, for us really, for both of us to have our needs met and to both be happy.  

We are.  We're really getting there!

Sex hasn't been the kind of sex from back in the day, or what I call "honeymoon sex".  

Now it's a slow, soul fulfilling kind of sex.

We're evolving...

I'm amazed at the power of prayer in I and Erin's lives as of late.  There is power in prayer and we prove it.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.


P.S.  Kind of funny... I woke up to Erin riding me in the wee hours of the morning while the cat was rubbing all over my face and chest meowing for me to wake up.  What in carnation was that about?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.