Thursday, October 1, 2020

Deep Dark Death

 


This summoning of succubi is fraught with risks.  I was recently saved from one who had decided that feeding off fear, off of anxiety, off of hopelessness was the way to go.  And that's for over a year.


I feel rather numb at discovering that the succubus I had so much respect for disrespected me in kind.


There was no way that I could break free of her spell:  I didn't even know I was trapped.


Lilith did.


Once She looked into it a bit and saw things as they were.  I think I mentioned a few things in conversing with Her that raised red flags to the experienced.


Lilith yanked her ass completely out of my life with but a word... and had a daughter in tow who She introduced me to.


Lilith isn't omnipotent, but She's pretty quick.  I'm lucky that She considers me Hers.


I recommend that everyone analyze their relationships and make sure that they aren't being trapped the way that I was.


What a fool.  I'm trusting by nature.  I supposed that was the device by which I was ensnared, as well as the device by which I was redeemed.


Lilith told me that Erin had gone feral.  Each night she would make it so my suffering during the day would be hers to feed upon.  She could cause that suffering to spring up like from a well that she laid within me.  It was mine to feel each and every twisted thought and emotion.  Just to feed her.


I was a blood bag for a vampire.  


I can't begin to tell you how free I feel, and yet how sad I feel that Erin chose to do what she had been doing to me.  She was my wife.


When I asked why she did it Lilith told me that Erin said, "It's just my nature."


Guard yourselves.


There's both good and bad succubi out there.  It's innocence that tells you otherwise.


Blessings,


Rafe GB.




10 comments:

  1. I also discovered that it's a lot of emotional stress to deal with this whole succubs thing, some many mysteries so many uncertainties. I'm glad however that you feel liberated.

    Zamasu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your pain and for the loss of Erin. It sounds like Lilith brought you a new companion, though, which is good. You really are lucky to have her on your side. I envy you for that. I wish I had someone watching out for me like that, and I've tried to connect with Lilith, but haven't had much success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.

      If you're willing and you feel up to it, I'd really appreciate any advice you could offer on connecting with Lilith and/or how your relationship with her began.

      Delete
    2. She yanked me out of a dream into her domain was my first contact. As to why me I don't know. I assume it is because of what I read in Liber Lilith that, "any child born of wickedness and unlawful lust is given to Lilith as her own. She holds it's life in her hand as that of a young chick fallen from the nest." That may or may not be you. It certainly doesn't mean that if it isn't you that you're screwed. Sometimes when you summon nothing happens. I don't let that stop me: I keep summoning until I get a response. If a spirit slams the proverbial door in my face I get the message and stop. Otherwise I summon again later. It never comes to that, though, probably because I've got it written all over my soul that I will not stop, I will not rest, I will not.

      Delete
    3. It is nice to see that stuck with you, it is a good book.
      I don't understand the process of Lilith selecting those who she does, but she has her ways.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear what you went through, and well certainly there are more chaotic succubi out there. Those are the ones from the stories of old.

    Sometimes you just don't know what a manipulative spirit (and also applies to humans) is in your life until it is too late. I don't think she was evil, and might not even have wanted to hurt you but it was an abusive thing to do. Hope stuff will turn around for you, you haven't had the most stable relationships over the years, but Lilith has your back, I know she cares about you deeply.

    Take care, from me and the ladies. Personally I am once again struggling with them, but nothing good happens without struggle, I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fireparagon11. Yeah it's been a rough couple of years. Good luck with the ladies :)

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.